Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Ilr??

Ilr??

Hi,
    My FLR visa expires January 18 2014, UKBA states that you can apply 28 days prior to expiration date. The problem is that would be around the christmas holidays. Is is possible to apply a day or two earlier than this. Oh I'm going to apply through premium service route.

much appreciated

it states 28 days so no you cannot, but if you are paying the extra service it will not matter what is a few days to wait rather then waiting months by paying the other way

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette07 View Post
    Hi,
    My FLR visa expires January 18 2014, UKBA states that you can apply 28 days prior to expiration date. The problem is that would be around the christmas holidays. Is is possible to apply a day or two earlier than this. Oh I'm going to apply through premium service route.

much appreciated
    Hi Smurfette,

Under 'old rules' the qualifying period for ILR is actually 24 months living in UK as Spouse (this does not include any time under Fiancee Visa)
    The earliest you can apply for ILR is 28 days before reaching the end of this 24 month qualifying period. Which may or may not coincide with your Spouse Visa expiry.
    That's the earliest you can apply.
    The latest you can apply is at current visa expiry.

If you intend to apply at PEO you can apply anytime between December 23 2013 - January 17 2104

If you want confirmation of eligibility outside of these dates you'll need written agreement from UKBA (has been done before under similar situations)

Thread Information