Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Docs Needed!!!!

Respected Member blessed_ekim0826's Avatar

Docs Needed!!!!

My partner is fully employed as an Operation Manager for how many years and he is qualified for the UKBA financial requirements but he has new plumbing business partnerships that will be open 2 weeks from now. They are 3 partners on the said business. What are the documents that he needs to provide for my Proposed Civil Partnership Visa application?

Quote Originally Posted by mike_steve View Post
    My partner is fully employed as an Operation Manager for how many years and he is qualified for the UKBA financial requirements but he has new plumbing business partnerships that will be open 2 weeks from now. They are 3 partners on the said business. What are the documents that he needs to provide for my Proposed Civil Partnership Visa application?
    So now he is self-employed. Means a whole new approach to meeting the UKBA Financial Requirement.
    The best thing is that he must review the complete requirements for self-employed.
    It's not diffilcult, but it can be complex and needs care to ensure that ONLY taxable income is declared and that it meets the threshold.
    It's imperitive he reads through the needed documentation.

Looks like he may not be in position to apply for some time to come.
    But without fully understanding his position it's impossible to advise.
    He may well be best advised to seek the support of an experienced advisor.

is this your original partner ,because the last time you told us your partner was retired .

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    So now he is self-employed. Means a whole new approach to meeting the UKBA Financial Requirement.
    The best thing is that he must review the complete requirements for self-employed.
    It's not diffilcult, but it can be complex and needs care to ensure that ONLY taxable income is declared and that it meets the threshold.
    It's imperitive he reads through the needed documentation.

Looks like he may not be in position to apply for some time to come.
    But without fully understanding his position it's impossible to advise.
    He may well be best advised to seek the support of an experienced advisor.
    What is the UKBA financial requiremens for self -employed? Im going to lodged my visa application in December if there's nothing happen to me & my papers bec of the coming typhoon.

Do you think we will just use only his employment instead of employment and new business?
    Do you know someone who is a good advisor and not so expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post
    is this your original partner ,because the last time you told us your partner was retired .
    Yes Sir, he is my partner for more than 2 yrs now. The last topic i was posted was about that my partner decided that I'm not going to continue applying a visa but he changed his mind again and he said that its final decision now.

Yes Sir, he is my partner for more than 2 yrs now. The last topic i was posted was about that my partner decided that I'm not going to continue applying a visa but he changed his mind again and he said that its final decision now.
    what type of visa are you applying for ?

Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post
    what type of visa are you applying for ?
    I'm applying for Proposed Civil Partnership visa. Can you advice for me please if what docs do I need to supply with the case of my partner. Thanks

I'm applying for Proposed Civil Partnership visa. Can you advice for me please if what docs do I need to supply with the case of my partner. Thanks
    Check out this UKBA link - Family Members - Specified Evidence

Scroll down to Para 7 - In respect of self-employment in the UK as a partner, as a sole trader or in a franchise

It's rather more complicated than 'standard' applications. As I've said before, your Partner must review the requirements to determine the relevant application category and the associated needed documents. Depends on his personal circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Check out this UKBA link - Family Members - Specified Evidence

Scroll down to Para 7 - In respect of self-employment in the UK as a partner, as a sole trader or in a franchise

It's rather more complicated than 'standard' applications. As I've said before, your Partner must review the requirements to determine the relevant application category and the associated needed documents. Depends on his personal circumstances.
    Thanks Sir. I've just read it and I have to agree with you that is more complicated bec its newly opened business and UKBA asks an Evidence of the amount of tax payable, paid and unpaid for the last financial year and etc.
    Do you know someone who is a solicitor that can advise us about our application? Thanks

Thread Information