hello everyone,
adam and i first met online through a common friend, that was back september 2006. now we are really inlove each other and planning to get married next year. he was here from sept. 1-15, 2007 and will be back in february. we're planning to apply for fiancee visa when he comes back.. we know we still have time to sort things out because we want to make this right.. reading some of the post here will help us. but we have more questions in regarding the documents to submit, processing and steps..

regarding documents:
1. in submitting photos should it be in album, pasted in bondpaper/typewriting or can we print it in bond paper?
2. do we have to submit all the chat history we have since sept. 2006? if we have to, then that will be alot because we chat everyday and everynight.
3. how to make a 'letter of support'? or does he need it to be made by a lawyer or bank manager?
4. do i need to submit documents too aside of birth certificate, cenomar and passport?

processing/applying:
1. what is the first thing to do? pay the visa fee first?
2. then what follows next... and next... and next...

regarding my son:
1. i have a 3 years old son, and named after his biological father. would you think it will be a problem for him to get a visa? by the way, im not married with my ex bf.
2. or do i need other supporting documents to prove that his father abandoned him though he uses his name?
3. if so (q2): what are the supporting documents i should be needing?
4. when and how can adam adopt my son?

here's our plan.. he'll be back here in february to bring all the documents needed, then we will apply for the fiancee visa. if the visa is granted i will leave my son first to my mother but it won't take long for us to get him a visa too, or better that he comes with me already together with the fiancee visa?
we are also planning that he comes back in May then get married here. is this possible? while waiting for the fiancee visa, we get married on May? or this will affect on the visa if granted?

we just want to make this right hope u bear with all our questions. and i think we have questions more to come thanks!

best regards,
adam&chryss