Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dedworth, i know for a fact that the housing association who own the house i'm living in, you or anybody who lives in the property causes trouble they will get a court order to start eviction proceedings against you, its in their contract.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post

I quite like the look of her (love redheads), but didn't know HE was her hubby.
    Ditto!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    dedworth, i know for a fact that the housing association who own the house i'm living in, you or anybody who lives in the property causes trouble they will get a court order to start eviction proceedings against you, its in their contract.
    And how long do the warnings and last chances go on before the vermin are turfed out. These scum live in your local social housing I gagged watching the programme a couple of weeks ago :-

TV show featuring shoplifters bragging about crimes blasted for ‘glorifying lowlifes’
    19 Oct 2013 18:31

Channel 5 documentary Shoplifters and Proud follows unashamed thieves like Owen Brazil and Jade Underwood as they boast about stealing from shops to order

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...l-boss-2471392

Trusted Member
    Yes, I watched that Dedworth. Cheeky s

That lad had a nice little luxury pad, didn't he. No doubt paid for by taxpayers' money and other people's possessions.

Bring back the stocks and forced labour !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Yes, I watched that Dedworth. Cheeky s

That lad had a nice little luxury pad, didn't he. No doubt paid for by taxpayers' money and other people's possessions.

Bring back the stocks and forced labour !
    Persistent reoffending by specimens like him would cease immediately if they were given a Singapore style thrashing

Trusted Member
    Well, we did have the Birch until the namby pamby handwringers started the country down its slide into a haven for undisciplined criminal losers, both homegrown and allowed in across our borders.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    As per my pic above Labour was obviously gutted to lose the support of The Sun . As regards your blame Thatcher list - what did Labour do about any of these issues during their 13 years of shambolic rule when they weren't schmoozing with the Bankers and City Slickers ?
    I never said the Labour party were much better and you can blame the Labour party for the benefits culture that some people in this country have become

That still takes nothing away from Thatchers legacy and Cameron's no better with what he has done to Royal Mail

Expect prices on post and parcels to rocket soon

Back to my main point privatisation never brings any benefits to normal working people
    Cameron's mates in the city are well happy anyway and thats about all who will benefit

dedworth cant find you more links now, i'm working someone has to

but if he so ill, how could he have been such a ‘nuisance’ to his neighbours. , i told you some dont mess about

http://www.littlehamptongazette.co.u...tion-1-5564644
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    dedworth cant find you more links now, i'm working someone has to

but if he so ill, how could he have been such a ‘nuisance’ to his neighbours. , i told you some dont mess about

http://www.littlehamptongazette.co.u...tion-1-5564644
    There's probably more to this one than meets the eye - he is unfortunate to have cancer and be stabbed but I'd suspect the "disturbance" and "causing a nuisance to his neighbours" were the latest in a catalogue of anti social behaviour.

The HA have offered him alternative accommodation in Bognor so I don't see a problem. I won't comment on him being a 47 year old unemployed father of 8

Trusted Member
    And I thought smoking was supposed to reduce fertility.

maybe but it looks like they are moving him out whether he likes it or not, which he doesn't, i think the HA would tell him to if it wasn't for the 8 kids

Banned
    maybe but it looks like they are moving him out whether he likes it or not, which he doesn't, i think the HA would tell him to if it wasn't for the 8 kids
    No doubt public money will fund the housing of the 8 kids and untold mothers

they could put him in a of a house , he might be lucky and get £100 grant to decorate it

he should lose the right to social housing if he's been evicted, but the council have a legal right to house him because of his kids

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information