Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Sending Money to Philippines

PNB EUROPE (PLC)

GFMC (Global Filipino Money Card) is a reloadable prepaid ATM card for all Global Filipinos and their beneficiaries. You can apply one for your Gf's or wife and all you need to do is to visit their main branch in 128 Queen Victoria Streeet, London.

Nearest Tube Station is Mansion House on a Circle Line.When you come off the tube take the queen victoria st exit, on to the street turn left follow for 500yards and it comes up on the right.

One-Time Only Documents

Proof of identity: Passport or full driving Licence original or certified by a solicitor,banker,PNBE Bank Officer or Philippine Embassy

Proof of Address: Recent bank statement,credit card statement or utility bill

1. The other ways are: (1) Rapid Remit or credit to a PNB account; (2) PNB 3D (door-to-door delivery) delivered to the beneficiary’s home; (3) PNB Advise & Pay Anywhere remittance for pick up at any of the PNB branches nationwide or (4) credit to another bank account.

2. What can my Global Filipino Money Card do for me?
    With the Global Filipino Money Card, beneficiaries can receive remittances through ATMs. There is no need to open an account, no worries about a maintaining balance and no need to wait for days for your remittances to arrive! It’s a perfect gift for beneficiaries!

3. Who can obtain a Global Filipino Money Card?
    ANYBODY, whether you are a remitter or beneficiary, can purchase a Global Filipino Money Card.

4. How can I obtain a Global Filipino Money Card?
    To obtain a Global Filipino Money Card for a beneficiary, remitters can go to PNB Queen Victoria Street or PNB Notting Hill Gate and request a remittance via a Global Filipino Money Card. The beneficiary can immediately pick up the Global Filipino Money Card at ANY domestic PNB branch. The Money Card will be activated within 24 hours upon receipt. For Remitters, you may opt to obtain money cards for yourself before you leave our country, and use this to store your saved money which you can access later when you come home. Go to any PNB domestic branch and purchase the Global Filipino Money Card. Beneficiaries may also go to any PNB domestic branch and obtain a Global Filipino Money Card. Inform your remitter of your Global Filipino Money Card number and start receiving remittance via the Money Card!

5. When will my Global Filipino Money Card be activated?
    The Money Card will be activated within 4 hours from receipt or purchase.

6. How much is a Global Filipino Money Card?
    As an introductory offer, the Global Filipino Money Card is FREE OF CHARGE! Remitters will only pay for regular remittance fees (£5).

7. How will beneficiaries know that a PNB Global Filipino Money Card has been purchased by his/her remitter and when can beneficiaries claim the Money Card?
    The beneficiaries will receive a REMITTANCE TEXT ALERT to inform them that a PNB Global Filipino Money Card has been purchased by his/her remitter. Beneficiaries can then go to any PNB branch from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Mondays to Fridays) to claim the Money Card. The Money Card will be activated within 24 hours from receipt or purchase.

8. Can someone else pick up the Money Card for my beneficiary?
    No. The intended beneficiary/cardholder must personally claim the Money Card at any PNB branch. He or she will need to present valid identification documents.

9. How do I reload a Global Filipino Money Card?
    You can reload it by calling us at 02073971367, 02073971340 or 02077929647 and have your debit or credit card ready.

Remittance Charges:

up to £1,000 - £5

£1,001 and £10,000 - £7

Door to Door
    Pay and Advice Anywhere remittances - £8

One of the benefits of having GFMC is you can withdraw upto P40,000.00/day, And no need to open an account with PNB all you need is to register to them as a remitter.

PS. Be sure to give them the correct Personal information like Surename,first name and middle name of your benefeciary so it won't cost any delay from the time they pick up the card in their local branch.

For more info visit their website GFMC
    Scot ===>

"The world is all about diversity. I am different and you are different."

We better try GFMC next time, we usually used moneygram
    CPLURLTC Care, Patience, Love, Understanding, Respect, Loyalty, Trust & Concideration / Compassion Are all the values Me & Anilyn hope to give each other, sometimes we may both fail, but we will always try, I am sure most of u in here are the type to do the same with their loved ones.

Ingat Paul & Anilyn

heyya scotts dont forget to mention there is only one teller there & they really slow

I work just round the corner from there, you should have mentioned you'd be in town

Hahahha you're right.And the teller is pregnant baboyako, her name is Luzcille.

No it wasn't busy when i was there, silly i made a mistakes in my beneficiary's middle name and she can't get the GMFC in local branch becoz of that and so i went back again to their office and ammended it, glad its fix now.
    Scot ===>

"The world is all about diversity. I am different and you are different."

london well away from those people up norf
    Walk past there all the time.

If your from out of town, you can make a big day out of it.

St pauls is around the corner and the millienium bridge is nearby and the number 15 bus (worth taking instead of the open air bus will take you past many of the major tourist areas in london)
    That or walk along the river if the weather is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by scotsfiancee View Post
    Hahahha you're right.And the teller is pregnant baboyako, her name is Luzcille.

No it wasn't busy when i was there, silly i made a mistakes in my beneficiary's middle name and she can't get the GMFC in local branch becoz of that and so i went back again to their office and ammended it, glad its fix now.
    they have 2 branches in london queen victoria and nottingham

Errr .. that's Notting Hill .... in London ... nowhere near Nottingham!

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB View Post
    Errr .. that's Notting Hill .... in London ... nowhere near Nottingham!
    a bit confuse this place,yeah i think notting hill

Respected Member
    Ooops, sorry, posted in wrong place!!!!

Ian = Newbie!!

london well away from those people up norf
    The one in Notting hill is fairly near the phill Embassy in case you have to vist one or the other.

My fiancee had been sending me money thru PNB GFMC card since 2006 and yes it is cheaper and it arrives quickly. My fiancee normally rings the bank at 10:00 a.m (UK Time) and I get the money midnight Philippine Time. Well, I dont need to go to the ATM Machine to check but I can check it online thru PNB Website so less hassle. Unlike when we were still using other banks before the earliest was 5 days but there was a time that it took a month when my name was misspelled.

Quote Originally Posted by cinmickey28 View Post
    My fiancee had been sending me money thru PNB GFMC card since 2006 and yes it is cheaper and it arrives quickly. My fiancee normally rings the bank at 10:00 a.m (UK Time) and I get the money midnight Philippine Time.
    Yep, it certainly works well and quickly ... I've already moved over half a million pesos using GFMC. Instructions to make a remittance can also be given online and by sms, although all are handled manually in the London branch, so are not effected until the staff are in the bank.

i've transfered more than 4m php over about 7 years using PNB, only once did i have a problem, when my wife didn't get the money, i phoned PNB, they said they never recieved it in their natwest account,after more calls to PNB , and not getting anywhere, i contacted my bank, they said the money had been transfered, my bank even gave me the telephone number for the natwest branch where the money was transfered to, i phoned them, but they wouldn't tell me if they had received the money i had transfered to their branch , so i went back to my bank who put a trace on the money, and I phoned PNB again, telling them this, and later on they phoned me, saying there was a mistake and apologised,, the fools sent my wife the money twice, they took one lot back, pitty my wife didn't get to it quick enough ... never been treated so badly by a bank b4..

Thread Information