Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Flr

Flr

Hello Everyone. As you all know my fiancee is already here. And we are getting married this coming November and apply for FLR. Is my my fiancee allowed to travel in Europe or outside the country if our FLR will be granted?

I hope to hear all of your good advises again.

Thank you..

yes of course, ideally don't be out of the UK for more than 90days a year and she shouldn't have a problem applying for further FLR\ILR and Citizenship.

but for traveling to European country she will probably need a Schengen Visa first and also might need a visa to travel to a country outside European, you need to check first
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Does this apply too going back home too philipines then too?

Quote Originally Posted by STEVENJAG View Post
    Does this apply too going back home too philipines then too?
    No.....she doesn't need a visa or any special permit to visit her home country...............just her valid passport and ticket

If you travel together you'll be eligible for a 1 year visa free period under Balibayan privileges

Quote Originally Posted by STEVENJAG View Post
    Hello Everyone. As you all know my fiancee is already here. And we are getting married this coming November and apply for FLR. Is my my fiancee allowed to travel in Europe or outside the country if our FLR will be granted?

I hope to hear all of your good advises again.

Thank you..
    Here is a very good resource for visa information and it can be used for citizens of all countries.

Just select a country from the main page then enter the citizenship and residence details on the drop-down menus for some good detailed information.

Here's another good resource that shows all the countries that Philippine citizens can visit without visa

Thread Information