Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    Some good news and some bad............

Moy, good news is that the form you have is still valid until the end of October as stated by the checking service we are using in London

Bad news is for all those who who gave Moy unnecessary stress and worry, in future wait till you know the facts before guessing
    Would the checking service that Moy will be using say the same? Or will the employee who would process the application thinks the same? As a fact, UKBA employees don't always have the same knowledge about the rules, that's why a lot of problems are always happening. Lots of members here have been told different info everytime. As always the forum will advice in reducing the risk of refusal of the applicants. That includes using the right and most updated forms provided by UKBA. In the website, you won't be able to see the old form (dated Dec 2012) because they are using the new form valid date of Sept 2013.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Time is very tight, that's why we all must do it as soon as possible ,because problems like this can and do happem
    i know stevewool but we have different scenario in life not all the time we can just do things we wanted as much as we want to do it quickly as possible
    A place for everything, everything in its place.

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    Would the checking service that Moy will be using say the same? Or will the employee who would process the application thinks the same? As a fact, UKBA employees don't always have the same knowledge about the rules, that's why a lot of problems are always happening. Lots of members here have been told different info everytime. As always the forum will advise in reducing the risk of refusal of the applicants. That includes using the right and most updated forms provided by UKBA. In the website, you won't be able to see the old form (dated Dec 2012) because they are using the new form valid date of Sept 2013.
    Would they say the same.............. I don't know for certain, but I would like to hope so, that's what you pay them for.

As always the forum will advice in reducing the risk of refusal of the applicants.
    No questioning that, the forum is a great source of information, advise and moral support.

As I am in the same situation I was trying to help I said I was ringing the checking service this morning as I did. What I said in my earlier post was for Moy not to get stressed and worried as I would have the correct information this morning. As it is she lost a nights sleep with worry and had to fill out a new form, all for the sake of waiting 12 hours overnight.
    I'll keep my opinions to myself in future, as my help doesn't appear to be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    Bad news is for all those who who gave Moy unnecessary stress and worry, in future wait till you know the facts before guessing
    i speak from experience and stand by what I've posted, I could find you links from people who got their app back
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

guess what..the nationality checking service had finally call me but i refuse to have check why i am booked at 24 this month and i cant risk..being so close on 28th scary...but she assure me they can check my application and send the same day so am still safe
    still i REFUSE i will apply by post...would be nice to be check but nah....too close

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    i speak from experience and stand by what I've posted, I could find you links from people who got their app back
    What's the problem Joe? Why the doh

You gave some good advice yesterday

I'll say it one last time, I was trying to help Moy and not have her worrying and stressing overnight as I was ringing the checking service this morning.

when applying for visa, its all about minimizing the risks of delays, getting your visa app back because its invalid or worse refusal.

falling at the first hurdle should never happen, make sure you use the correct form and its still valid

some people who didn't

http://www.immigrationboards.com/vie...hlight=invalid

i dont think its common but it does happen
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    when applying for visa, its all about minimizing the risks of delays, getting your visa app back because its invalid or worse refusal.

falling at the first hurdle should never happen, make sure you use the correct form and its still valid

some people who didn't

http://www.immigrationboards.com/vie...hlight=invalid

i dont think its common but it does happen
    Joe can i pm you? very imp

If you went the checking route that day it is checked and sent the same day, so the 24th date you would have been safe and knowing it is all done correct too, just my thoughts moy

Simon we are not all great at giving the right advice at the right time, but some of us can be here just so that person can have a moan at, lots of advice is given freely to everyone who wants to listen to it, does it make us all bad people, I don't think so

If you went the checking route that day it is checked and sent the same day, so the 24th date you would have been safe and knowing it is all done correct too,just my thoughts moy
    i know but im here already
    so can u ask ems what hers ans on sec 1
    1.17 about those providing addresses for the last 5 years...pls stevewool she might rem what she put there and if she include her Philippine address

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Moy, if it asks for your last five addresses, that's exactly what you provide wherever you lived. hope this helps, please don't get stressed and try to calm down!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    Moy, if it ask's for your last five addresses, that's exactly what you provide wherever you lived. hope this helps, please don't get stressed and try to calm down!
    exactly what the husband told me to calm down but i get different ans from people here so how am i supposed to calm down

i am 3 years now here living in the UK but for that previous years i am in the Philippines thats why i am confuse whether to include the address back home (Philippines)

Include the last 2 years you was in the Phil's, then with your 3 years here that makes the 5 years

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
    exactly what the husband told me to calm down but i get different ans from people here so how am i suppose to calm down
    i am 3 years now here living in the UK but for that previous years i am in the Philippines thats why i am confuse whether to include the address back home (Philippines)
    Yes Moy, include your Philippine address it will be fine, don't worry!

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Include the last 2 years you was in the Phil's, then with your 3 years here that makes the 5 years
    Yes, do this!
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

thanks all need to rest my mind now

and tom my dependent (child ) although been done some question i doubt not sure of the ans
    so anyone here who had child dependant hear me i need help

Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
    thanks all need to rest my mind now

and tom my dependent (child ) although been done some question i doubt not sure of the ans
    so anyone here who had child dependent hear me i need help
    I replied on your other thread Moy, check it out...you dont need to print the guidance notes..you can read it from your computer whilst filling up the forms
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Just had this through, whether it sheds any light on things or makes it more confusing I'm not sure

Friday 18 October 2013 at 09:15

At:
    The Registration Office for Births & Deaths and the Nationality Checking Service
    317 Harrow Road
    London W9 3RJ

If you need to cancel your booking this must be done at least 7 calendar days before the appointment. If you need to reschedule your appointment this must be done at least 2 days (excluding Saturday and Sunday and Bank holidays) before the appointment please.

The Home Office have requested that you write your name and date of birth on the back of your passport photo. Please ensure that your photo is attached with glue only, to the relevant page, before your two referees complete their sections as they are confirming the picture is a true likeness of you and are signing to confirm your identity. You must also ensure that your payment details are recorded correctly. You can download the form from the Home Office website, along with the application form.

On the day of your appointment:

· Please arrive promptly as late arrival will result in your appointment being rescheduled (and a further fee will be taken if you reschedule)

· All adults have to attend the appointment before we can check their application.

· Remember to bring all your relevant documents and ensure all necessary forms have been completed. Whilst we are happy to advise you on what documents you will need to bring, the onus is on you to ensure you have read the Home Office guidance notes and have all correct documentation to support your application.

· If you have any questions about your application form and the documents to be produced, you must contact the Home Office prior to your appointment with us.

· If you are an EEA national or applying as a family member of an EEA national, you should read the Home Office guidance notes AND we recommend that you also contact the Home Office to ensure you have the necessary documents to support your application: this should be done before your appointment with us. In the majority of cases you will need to prove 6 years of residence and / or Exercising Treaty Rights http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/br...licationtypes/

· Ensure you have the current application form (December 2012) – if you have completed an old application form at your appointment we will have to reschedule your appointment and this will result in a further booking fee.

· Please check that your referees meet the Home Office requirements and they have signed the application form, after you have attached your photo, within the last 6 months.

· It is advisable to photocopy your completed application form before your visit as we are unable to provide you with copies during the appointment.

If you have any questions regarding the Nationality Checking Service please contact us or check our Website at http://www.westminster.gov.uk/servic...cking-service/.

Please click the following link for our location:

http://goo.gl/3LM6Sb

We look forward to seeing you for your appointment.

Kind Regards,

just seen this, thou it doesn't concern settlement visas, it looks like they are allowing a 3wk transitional period, thou i would have thought it would depend if there was a major change in the new app then i doubt there would be a transitional period.

as always use the latest version to reduce the risks of a problem arising.

In a statement from the UK Visa and Immigration Service they said: “Applicants should use the new forms if applying for a UK visa in these categories on or after 1 October 2013. However, we will continue to accept applications made on previous versions of these forms up to and including 22nd October 2013.”

http://www.ukimmigrationbarristers.c...ers-announces/

I've always and consistently advised to :-

- use the most up to date forms

- use the National Checking Service

As with most things in life there are always those who find exceptions.
    Dealing with UKBA needs extreme care. It is not an agency with discretion or compassion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information