Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: documents

documents

try to book nationality checking service for my application but did not receive a phone back yet..im thinkin to apply by post..do we need to photocopy everythin along with original documents when we post it to the UKBA?
    feelin stress
    A place for everything, everything in its place.

i did self post on my british citizenship application as waited for NCS but no replied. I submitted my passport and my husband's, our birth certificate, marriage certificate, life in the UK test result, and ILR approval letter and biometric card. I didn't photocopy them whatsoever. Am just waiting for my ceremony now on 23rd of this month ..goodluck on your application.

Quote Originally Posted by malditako View Post
    i did self post on my british citizenship application as waited for NCS but no replied. I submitted my passport and my husband's, our birth certificate, marriage certificate, life in the UK test result, and ILR approval letter and biometric card. I didn't photocopy them whatsoever. Am just waiting for my ceremony now on 23rd of this month ..goodluck on your application.
    That's great news
    Do you mind me asking, how long did it take to process the application. My partner is sending her application off on the 18th of this month, so not sure how long it'll be before she gets her passport back. We want to go back to the Philippines over Christmas and the New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    That's great news
    Do you mind me asking, how long did it take to process the application. My partner is sending her application off on the 18th of this month, so not sure how long it'll be before she gets her passport back. We want to go back to the Philippines over Christmas and the New Year.
    is your partner applying for citizenship? do u mind if i ask if she use nationality checking service?

Hi Moy, yes she's applying for citizenship, she's using the checking service near Paddington in London.

That's great news
    took 2 months as when i submitted mine application there was a problem in HO system but others only took them a month or less.

and i am still very confuse now as to what form (AN and MNI) would i use the Dec 2012 or the Sept 2013 as ill applying just this time

Hi Moy, yes she's applying for citizenship, she's using the checking service near Paddington in London.

Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
    documents
    try to book nationality checking service for my application but did not receive a phone back yet..im thinkin to apply by post..do we need to photocopy everythin along with original documents when we post it to the UKBA?
    feelin stress
    Hi MOy,
    if u are using the checking service they will photocopy everything and give back the originals ..have u tried calling them back again just to get a schedule? when are u planning to submit your forms? ..i find it easier to use the checking service because i got dependent who have used(MN1) if theres anything wrong with the application form they will tell u , they can even photocopy a new page just for u to correct some mistakes written on it.
    btw, i have submitted my latest p60 together with all my other documents(passport/m.cert/brp) to support my dependnts app form.
    good luck!!
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    Hi MOy,
    if u are using the checking service they will photocopy everything and give back the originals ..have u tried calling them back again just to get a schedule? when are u planning to submit your forms? ..i find it easier to use the checking service because i got dependent who have used(MN1) if theres anything wrong with the application form they will tell u , they can even photocopy a new page just for u to correct some mistakes written on it.
    btw, i have submitted my latest p60 together with all my other documents(passport/m.cert/brp) to support my dependnts app form.
    good luck!!
    i had call them and try t book but still no availbale slot fo me yet:( i would love to use the servise of course but the time is very near and changes would arrive soon,,too

Hi Moy,

My partner is ringing the checking service at 9 when they open to double check everything, I'll post what they say as soon as I hear.
    Whatever the answer is we'll know for sure very shortly

News in Moy

Your form is valid until the end of October as confirmed by the checking service we are using in London
    Get it in quick

News in Moy

Your form is valid until the end of October as confirmed by the checking service we are using in London
    Get it in quick

so what if i use the new form then is this ok too..i had done the new form

Hi Moy,

I'm sure the new form is fine, much better to be on the safe side

Sorry you had to go through so much stress and worry about nothing in the end

Hi Moy,

I'm sure the new form is fine, much better to be on the safe side

Sorry you had to go through so much stress and worry about nothing in the end
    its always the way SimonH every time just applied ILR last year spend so much now this citizenship with dependent dont have te time to breath and i moon i know am not alone but come on...anyway thanks
    regards

Thread Information