Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Jobless 'To Be Forced To Work' For Benefits

Tory gov in 18 months time, you better hope there are no unemployed people

Work and Pensions Secretary Iain Duncan Smith will announce tough new conditions on the payment of unemployment benefits at the Conservative Party conference next week, according to reports.

read more here .. http://news.sky.com/story/1147058/jo...k-for-benefits
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    Tory gov in 18 months time, you better hope there are no unemployed people
    I've missed the joke Joe

Plenty of rubbish to be collected on the roadside. .job for life. .With plenty of fresh air.

Trusted Member
    Could start voluntary search teams for illegal immigrants, cannabis farms, and stray Pit Bull Terriers....picking up litter along the way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Could start voluntary search teams for illegal immigrants, cannabis farms, and stray Pit Bull Terriers....picking up litter along the way.

must be having a good day. .I'm laughing at everything

I tried to give Simon a rep for his last post on Bazza's thread

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post

must be having a good day. .I'm laughing at everything

I tried to give Simon a rep for his last post on Bazza's thread
    Ahhh cheers mate, it's the thought that counts I did notice that your last rep wasn't credited either

Anyway sod that, have a fantastic weekend with your kids, good to see you smiling again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    Ahhh cheers mate, it's the thought that counts I did notice that your last rep wasn't credited either

Anyway sod that, have a fantastic weekend with your kids, good to see you smiling again
    Thanks Simon

I noticed the other days some of my reps weren't being credited either...like you said, it's the thought that counts.

All nice and amicable on changeover. .I guess she'll be glad of the rest.
    I know when I take them back, I'm exhausted.

I'm not thread hijacking so settle down folks

Still laughing here on what Graham said

Banned
    There's a local parasite who fathered a kid my son has been through nursery, infant, junior and now secondary school with - also managed to father another 6 with the same woman. Fit as a fiddle but hasn't worked in all that time - Council provide them with 2 houses. Untold benefits, all the school trips and meals etc are paid for.

But not to worry Joe is happy to see Labour (the party for Benefit Scroungers, Illegal Immigrants, Terrorists & Criminals) increase his taxes to fund this leeches lifestyle

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    There's a local parasite who fathered a kid my son has been through nursery, infant, junior and now secondary school with - also managed to father another 6 with the same woman. Fit as a fiddle but hasn't worked in all that time - Council provide them with 2 houses. Untold benefits, all the school trips and meals etc are paid for.

But not to worry Joe is happy to see Labour (the party for Benefit Scroungers, Illegal Immigrants, Terrorists & Criminals) increase his taxes to fund this leeches lifestyle

Think on the bright side, when you're old and need looking after you can hold your head up high when they force you to sell your home to pay for your care, whilst the parasite can have it all free. You've got to love the logic behind it all

On the other hand do we want to see another 5 years of tory misery that lets the cost of living go through the roof while looking after millionaires.?. And privatising our NHS. Tough call.?

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    ... good to see you smiling again
    ... that's the MAIN thing.

IS, INDEED, the best medicine!

We you'll now go from strength to strength, Mark.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    On the other hand do we want to see another 5 years of tory misery that lets the cost of living go through the roof while looking after millionaires.?. And privatising our NHS. Tough call.?
    The millionaires fund themselves and aren't a drain on the state unlike the millions of leeches and parasites who are.

The benefit scroungers spend their hours of idle time (when not committing crime or working on the black) breeding more scumbags

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ... that's the MAIN thing.

IS, INDEED, the best medicine!

We you'll now go from strength to strength, Mark.
    You know what I'm like Arthur. .up and down like a fiddlers elbow

Thanks anyway Arthur

Ded's got a point. ...it seems if you can have loads of kids and can put up with the accompanying chaos, it's like printing your own money

I remember a neighbour in the late 70s. .They had 5 kids in a big 4 bed house with massive gardens. ..The house always stunk of pee. ...more than likely the nappy money was being spent on their chain smoking and nightly jaunts down the pub.

They are still about. ..The kids grew up not following in their footsteps. .All got careers etc

I didn't envy them. .no nice holidays or cars in those days. .The benefits weren't as generous as today. ...you only gotta watch benedorm on TV ...there's a thing. ..why is it its always folks from the north on the dole. ..We know it ain't true. ..perhaps something to do with the accents for making good TV? . .who knows

The *millionaires fund themselves and aren't a drain on the state unlike the millions of leeches and parasites who are.
    Maybe so! But the MAIN reason's because *they're in a financial position to be ABLE to afford to!

... to be fair, there're millions of decent, ordinary people who simply can't! And that includes a substantial number of those who ARE working.

Trusted Member
    Aye, it's a hard life.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Aye, it's a hard life.

'tis indeed, Graham ... albeit NOT for that smarmy-looking git, who somehow managed to worm his way into marrying a wealthy heiress.

Banned
    Maybe so! But the MAIN reason's because *they're in a financial position to be ABLE to afford to!

... to be fair, there're millions of decent, ordinary people who simply can't! And that includes a substantial number of those who ARE working.
    They got themselves in that situation through not sitting on their butts, not expecting others to bale them out.

Trusted Member
    Well, some of them.

instead of giving them money give food stamps that they cant buy fags or booze with then they will soon look for work if your getting money for nothing why work

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    instead of giving them money give food stamps that they cant buy fags os booze with then they will soon look for work if your getting money for nothing why work
    Quite right the slug I described in #7 is never without a fag in his mouth

That double barrelled named goon isn't in the real world.

If the work shy won't work for minimal wage they certainly won't work for £70 a week. They'll just turn to crime.

Your in the real world Arthur. I wish some of these would get their heads out the clouds and look outside the box. All workers are not in the 40% tax bracket.

Banned
    Anyways Slingshots and the mud put to one side

I say IDS's idea would be good for all concerned.

Idle hands always lead to mischief.

Cheers
    Gwaps xx

Whilst I agree that the problem of those not willing to work needs to be tackled particularly inside the M25, something doesn't quite sit right with me about a group of rich people getting together at a conference and giving the impression that tackling this problem that they estimate costs us £1.2 billion per annum, will be the solution to all our woes. Particularly when the same group of rich people will probably make no mention of doing anything about a far bigger fraud being committed against the country and that is the estimated £69 billion in tax avoidance.

I suppose it's convenient for them and their media friends to keeping banging on about the scroungers bleeding the country dry as it deflects the blame away from the true culprits.

Next year is going to be really interesting for this coalition because for me they wont be able to blame the last feckless government for everything. Because if you were really serious about tackling the problems of this country our borders wouldn't be opening up again on the 1st January. You would of said no because you've had 3 years to say no. You could even of had a referendum instead of trying to bribe people with one in 2015. No next year our pathetic Prime Minister is going to have to do some serious explaining.

I fancy 2014 can't come quick enough for Mr Farage .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    Whilst I agree that the problem of those not willing to work needs to be tackled particularly inside the M25, something doesn't quite sit right with me about a group of rich people getting together at a conference and giving the impression that tackling this problem that they estimate costs us £1.2 billion per annum, will be the solution to all our woes.
    I don't think they are claiming that Marco.

The British Government just want to get back something for the money they are doling out. Whether it be cleaning our streets or whatever, doing something worthwhile is better than doing Nothing.

Yes Im all for fit and able bodied to do something for society instead of just taking it out, i pick some of these slobs up - they will never work while they get benefits and sell a bit of wacky baccy on the side

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    I've missed the joke Joe

Plenty of rubbish to be collected on the roadside. .job for life. .With plenty of fresh air.
    working for benefits,, you should get the minimum wage then, surely its illegal to pay someone less ? a fair days pay for a fair days work ,I've not a problem with that, after all many will have paid in, so you can take out. those that have never worked well that's a different story

you think those on benefits who are now forced to work, I'm not talking about those that have never worked, but those that have paid tax will vote tory now, the working class who now have lost tax creds, the middle class who have lost child benefit will vote Tory

the only ones to gain from this tory gov was the very rich who got a 10% tax cut, thats if they paid any tax at all
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Respected Member

Oh dear there is no doubt on what kind of newspaper you read !

Selling off the country's housing stock and privatising the utilities was a great idea by the Tories

We are all reaping the benefits now

Respected Member
    The millionaires fund themselves and aren't a drain on the state unlike the millions of leeches and parasites who are.

The benefit scroungers spend their hours of idle time (when not committing crime or working on the black) breeding more scumbags
    Wrong the millionaires fund their lavish lifestyles by taking advantage of the non unionised workforce and paying piss poor rates of pay

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Yes Im all for fit and able bodied to do something for society instead of just taking it out, i pick some of these slobs up - they will never work while they get benefits and sell a bit of wacky baccy on the side
    Yes no one should sit at home and just spent their life on handouts
    Im all for getting them to do something but i feel they will just end up as free labour for local councils
    (more jobs lost)

I still think there is a real employment problem out there and i would like to know where the Tories think all these jobs are

Mass unemployment is not confined only to the Uk and not everyone who claims benefits are work shy

The right wing gutter press would have you believe that jobs are so easy to find these days and everyone on benefits must be lazy and not looking for work

The drivel the right wing press print is normally alarmist Tory propaganda nonsense

The country is NOT full of unemployed couples with 13 kids and enjoying the good life on benefits !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    working for benefits,, you should get the minimum wage then, surely its illegal to pay someone less ? a fair days pay for a fair days work ,I've not a problem with that, after all many will have paid in, so you can take out. those that have never worked well that's a different story

you think those on benefits who are now forced to work, I'm not talking about those that have never worked, but those that have paid tax will vote tory now, the working class who now have lost tax creds, the middle class who have lost child benefit will vote Tory
    The Government would say many haven't paid tax or for that matter ever done a day's work in their sorry littles lives ..As for the working class losing their tax credits well, I've never been able to claim that and I'm working class.

What is wrong with doing something worthwhile for the benefits they get?....'They should get min wage' blah blah blah!!...this is the trouble with this country..too many accustomed to living in the money for nothing culture..tell you what, lets stop the money altogether until the abled bodied layabouts manage to drag themselves away from Jeremy Kyle show, pile into a van and go pick litter.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information