Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar

Filipinas kissing in public

One for the ladies here also open to the guys thoughts as well.

Since you arrived in the UK whats your views on kissing your husbands in public, do you still keep the same morals as when you were in the Philippines, what do you see as acceptable and thoughts and reasons to this...

Cheers...

my g,f won,t let me kiss her if other phillipinos are around ,she will always pull away .so when in the house she tries to kiss me I pull away lol,Then I say its not nice is it lol

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Giving/having a kiss (whether on the cheeks or lips) in pubic has always been fine with me, even in the Philippines. Just as long as it's not torrid kissing like the ones you see on TV/movies. A kiss and a hug are signs of affection you should not be ashamed of in my view. My parents do kiss in front of us (kids & other relatives) even now, and even a friend told me recently that she finds my parents very cute when they're showing their affection and sweetness towards each other.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Trusted Member
    I'd kiss them if they didn't keep screaming and running away.

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    Giving/having a kiss (whether on the cheeks or lips) in pubic has always been fine with me, even in the Philippines. Just as long as it's not torrid kissing like the ones you see on TV/movies. A kiss and a hug are signs of affection you should not be ashamed of in my view. My parents do kiss in front of us (kids & other relatives) even now, and even a friend told me recently that she finds my parents very cute when they're showing their affection and sweetness towards each other.
    so where did this cultural thing come from ?Is it taught in schools that kissing in public is frowned upon ? surely its a sign of affection to most human beings ,I can,t understand why philippinas are so shy when it comes to kissing.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post
    so where did this cultural thing come from ?Is it taught in schools that kissing in public is frowned upon ? surely its a sign of affection to most human beings ,I can,t understand why philippinas are so shy when it comes to kissing.
    Oh it's passed on from old generations to new generations. Part of it also involves religion (i.e. no sex before marriage and such stuffs). It's not really taught in schools that you should not kiss in public. It's mostly perceptions that if you do that, other people, especially the old ones, will think that it's a disgrace, or that you act cheap, or it should be done in private. To preserve the "Filipina image", which is demure, modest, ladylike, etc.

But trust me, a lot of people do more than kissing in public. Just go to Luneta at night time or even inside the cinemas, and there will be couples in the dark there doing more than kissing. Hahahaha. My friends and I even seen some couples at the back of the bus doing some deeds! Hahahaha
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    Oh it's passed on from old generations to new generations. Part of it also involves religion (i.e. no sex before marriage and such stuffs). It's not really taught in schools that you should not kiss in public. It's mostly perceptions that if you do that, other people, especially the old ones, will think that it's a disgrace, or that you act cheap, or it should be done in private. To preserve the "Filipina image", which is demure, modest, ladylike, etc.

But trust me, a lot of people do more than kissing in public. Just go to Luneta at night time or even inside the cinemas, and there will be couples in the dark there doing more than kissing. Hahahaha. My friends and I even seen some couples at the back of the bus doing some deeds! Hahahaha
    there lots at the parking lot at the back of coconut palace in PICC lol. there you would see parked cars going up and down with a misty windows hahahha

Trusted Member
    Thus are our illusions of virginal Filipinas shattered.

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    My wife will me kiss her on the cheek in public when I said not the lips she said I"m not that type of girl thats private for just the two of us, but again I always knew she was shy introvert type of person but totally different in the bedroom

Trusted Member
    Too much information !

there is nothing wrong with a kiss on the lips whether she is your wife or girlfriend,

Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post
    my g,f won,t let me kiss her if other phillipinos are around ,she will always pull away
    same here.

i used to drop wife at jeepney point when i didnt take her to work on my bike she would try go without kiss lol because of all trike riders there but i still got my kiss

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Maritess always kisses me in public, its me that gets embarrassed!

Thread Information