Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Smile I'm seeking help from you guys my co-filipino

I would like to ask help from you guys. I've been into a relationship with this British guy for already 4 1/2 yrs. Took this long because when we first met in UK i was still marriage with my ex-husband, but this time my annullment is done. We are playing to get married in UK. Our problem is what will be our first move to apply for a Fiance Visa. Should i need to apply Fiancee Visa here in Philippines or could it be possible that my boyfriend will be the one to apply for me in UK. Which is the best thing to do. Please help us. Thank you very much aking mga kababayan dyan sa UK. Hope to here from you soon.

Lucille Delmo
    Tanauan, Leyte Philippines

Hello Lucy, welcome here to Filipino UK

As a very first step please read the following forum links:-

Fiance(e) Visa or Spouse Visa? Which is best?

All New Guide - How to apply for a Fiance Visa

All New Guide - How to apply for a Spouse/Partner Visa

You'll discover that there's not a big difference in the application process itself between the Financee visa and Spouse Visa.

Whichever route you take it will be YOU who will make the application. Your b/f / Fiance / spouse in UK will be the Sponsor.
    The key to securing any visa leading to settlement in UK is currently the Financial Requirement which requires the Sponsor to have an Income of minimum £18600

Once you read the above links you'll be in a much better position to ask questions specific to your own circumstances.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    YOU are the one who will apply for a fiancee visa in the Philippines. Your boyfriend can only supply documents that will show he can support you financially. Please have a read on this thread All New Guide - How to apply for a Fiancee Visa so you'll have the idea.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Thread Information