Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Question application Q: when do you plan to go to UK...

Hi friends, i would like to ask about this ?? i answered mine August 12,2013 on my application and its a busy month according to UKBA. will this cause problem on my application??? what if there processing will be longer than i expected.

i need your response guys.. thanks
    If love doesn’t require some sort of sacrifice on our part, we probably aren’t loving the person at all.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    hi when did you pass your application? im also applying for fiance visa..

July 25 bel ... welcome to the site
    If love doesn’t require some sort of sacrifice on our part, we probably aren’t loving the person at all.

The ukba will look at your application when THEY want to look at it. The date what you put on there is just a reference to them.

Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    The ukba will look at your application when THEY want to look at it. The date what you put on there is just a reference to them.
    oh ok lol thanks for reply andy

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Hiya aprilovez,

Like Andy said the date is just a reference to UKBA and will not cause a problem at all so don't worry.

The processing times can vary and can take up to 12 weeks in busy periods so July 25 date of your application you might not get an answer till late September or maybe October but just hold tight I am sure everything will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by aprilovez View Post
    July 25 bel ... welcome to the site
    your were very optimistic putting 12th Aug, that's less than 3wks

thou some people have got their visa within days, most take weeks and a few unlucky ones months

but you never know still 6 days to go
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    your were very optimistic putting 12th Aug, that's less than 3wks

thou some people have got their visa within days, most take weeks and a few unlucky ones months

but you never know still 6 days to go
    lol yeah .. its because our intention to get married is Sept 14 and thats the date he wrote on his sponsorship letter, bwehehe it will cause us another delay to change it ..

Quote Originally Posted by marksroomspain View Post
    Hiya aprilovez,

Like Andy said the date is just a reference to UKBA and will not cause a problem at all so don't worry.

The processing times can vary and can take up to 12 weeks in busy periods so July 25 date of your application you might not get an answer till late September or maybe October but just hold tight I am sure everything will be ok.
    yeah thanks ... its ok to wait as long as will be together this december

hello everyone!! i passed my application last july 15 and still waiting for the result. (almost 17 days) might take so long because of the bulk of papers we gave plus the refusal of my visitor visa last 2012... hoping for the positive result this time

Quote Originally Posted by bel View Post
    hello everyone!! i passed my application last july 15 and still waiting for the result. (almost 17 days) might take so long because of the bulk of papers we gave plus the refusal of my visitor visa last 2012... hoping for the positive result this time
    ... pray pray good luck bel .. where are you from btw

hi aprilovez im from bulacan im planning to attend the cfo seminar tomorrow.
    what about you where are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by bel View Post
    hi aprilovez im from bulacan im planning to attend the cfo seminar tomorrow.
    what about you where are you from?
    iloilo , mine ill just wait for visa first bel ..

i was thinking of that too, to wait for the visa.. im bit bored of waiting. i will try to sort out something for the next step, well if it is a positive result ( finger crossed!!) Good luck to us... Godspeed

Quote Originally Posted by aprilovez View Post
    lol yeah .. its because our intention to get married is Sept 14 and thats the date he wrote on his sponsorship letter, bwehehe it will cause us another delay to change it ..
    if you look on the UKBA website ..

Service standards

We have service standards for processing UK visa applications. Our standards say that we will process:

90 per cent of non-settlement applications within 3 weeks, 98 per cent within 6 weeks and 100 per cent within 12 weeks of the application date;

and 95 per cent of settlement applications within 12 weeks of the application date and 100 per cent within 24 weeks of the application date.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/vi...cessing-times/

so you could be waiting up to 12wks, some people have even waited longer, but hopefully it will be asap.

just because he put in his letter a date when you intend to get married they will not process the application any quicker.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    if you look on the UKBA website ..

Service standards

We have service standards for processing UK visa applications. Our standards say that we will process:

90 per cent of non-settlement applications within 3 weeks, 98 per cent within 6 weeks and 100 per cent within 12 weeks of the application date;

and 95 per cent of settlement applications within 12 weeks of the application date and 100 per cent within 24 weeks of the application date.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/vi...cessing-times/

so you could be waiting up to 12wks, some people have even waited longer, but hopefully it will be asap.

just because he put in his letter a date when you intend to get married they will not process the application any quicker.
    hehe its ok to wait

Hi bel where are you in bulacan? Im here in malolos

Thread Information