Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Daniel Pelka murder: Mother and partner given life

R.I.P Daniel and now your mother and stepfather can rot in prison

The mother of Daniel Pelka and her partner have both been given life sentences.

read more here .. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23544717
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

i,m sure the other inmates will give them the welcome they deserve its gonna be a long 30 years getting beat up every minute of the day

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post
    i,m sure the other inmates will give them the welcome they deserve its gonna be a long 30 years getting beat up every minute of the day
    Agreed Tiger unfortunately without the death penalty that is the best we can hope for. With any luck the beatings start shortly and they'll be brutal.

We're quick to have a pop at crap judges on here so I think it's only fair that Mrs Justice Cox get a . The minimum starting point for this crime is 15 years and so to double it to 30 before they can even apply for parole is worthy of praise.
    However I hope they both never see the light of day again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    We're quick to have a pop at crap judges on here so I think it's only fair that Mrs Justice Cox get a . The minimum starting point for this crime is 15 years and so to double it to 30 before they can even apply for parole is worthy of praise.
    Yes credit where it's due Marco she's an exception to the usual limp wristers

to rot in prison is too good for people like this, i would point the gun and shoot them both without hesitation

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    These two need to have their skin cut by blade and then lemon/salt/vinegar should be poured in every cut they have..make them cringe every freaking minute of their life!
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    to rot in prison is too good for people like this, i would point the gun and shoot them both without hesitation
    Too quick Steve. Anyway, it's a waste of a bullet. They need to endure daily hidings for the rest of their sentence. Hopefully they'll get more beatings than meals.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    at last a judge with a bit of common sense

Mrs Justice Cox said the sentence reflected the '"incomprehensible brutality by both of you up to his death".
    sums up how this little boy suffered
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    I am absolutely astounded that the 'authorities' failed to pick up on the mistreatment.

Heads should be rolling.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johncar54 View Post
    I am absolutely astounded that the 'authorities' failed to pick up on the mistreatment.

Heads should be rolling.
    The Head of Childrens Services is due to retire (on a fat pension) in Sept so that's convenient and ......

The headteacher who failed to act on worries about Daniel Pelka said it had ‘not been a pleasant time for anyone concerned’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2avUORCWC

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    These two need to have their skin cut by blade and then lemon/salt/vinegar should be poured in every cut they have..make them cringe every freaking minute of their life!
    Give them the needle and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    The Head of Childrens Services is due to retire (on a fat pension) in Sept so that's convenient and ......

The headteacher who failed to act on worries about Daniel Pelka said it had ‘not been a pleasant time for anyone concerned’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2avUORCWC
    doing nothing has led to a 4yr old being tortured and starved for it appears at least 6 months, and then murdered

kids are off school for 12+weeks a year, it should be compulsory every year that teachers are trained to spot and act on child abuse.

there needs to be a procedure to protect children, someone needs to take charge and be responsible to stop this happening again and again.

maybe the child's GP should be responsible, if the teacher or school are concerned they can contact the child's GP and they can go and see the child in school.

the 3 missed appointment should have alerted the GP, they should have access to the parents medical and police records,after 1 missed appointment the GP and social services\police should go and visit the child at home and take no and not leave til they have seen the child.

Banned
    All very well applauding the judge. .perhaps if the natural father had been given his God given rights to have access to his son more than probable this wouldn't of happened. .so spare a thought and a prayer for those unfortunate souls who will needlessly suffer years of torment until their dying day. Having first hand experience of being denied child access I can only begin to feel the hell these folks go through. It's like screaming inside your own body...no one hears. ..i remember a while back I read in the papers about a sick mother who killed her two boys...the authorities were all too keen to get to the bottom of it then.

Apparently 4 children die each day in the UK through general neglect. ..I wonder how many others die of a result of living through the hell each and every day not knowing how, what and where their dear children are.

Respected Member
    there needs to be a procedure to protect children, someone needs to take charge and be responsible to stop this happening again and again.

When I retired in 1988 from the Met Police I was spending probably a couple of hours every week attending case conferences (attended by social workers, teachers, heads, school nurses, GPs and other odds and ends) called to discuss suspected mis-treatment of children. Almost all were for the most trivial of matters, however occasionally the circumstances did required police intervention.

I do not know what has a happened in the 25 years I have been retired, but it would seem, just about like every other aspect of 'practical policing' the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

that's why i think GP's should be responsible they are trained to spot abuse, they have the medical training, if teachers have any concerns , they see the kids 6hrs a day, 5 days a week, they can contact his GP, the teachers must notice any changes within the child, this poor kid was 6inches shorter than he should have been for his age because of malnutrition

respect to social workers but some as not up to the job or don't have the training or medical skills.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    What I'm wondering is, the mother told that Daniel Pelka has some kind of genetic disorder that's why he's thin and stopping him from eating food all the time. How come the GP didn't do any tests (blood or whatever) to confirm what that freaking mother of Daniel was saying. How come the GP/Pedia didn't do any physical examination when he saw him?
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    What I'm wondering is, the mother told that Daniel Pelka has some kind of genetic disorder that's why he's thin and stopping him from eating food all the time. How come the GP didn't do any tests (blood or whatever) to confirm what that freaking mother of Daniel was saying. How come the GP/Pedia didn't do any physical examination when he saw him?
    i think that's what his 'mother' told the school ?. but if the school had his GP's details and little joe's school has his GP's contact details, then why didn't someone at the school, phone his GP and say I'm concerned about Daniels weight loss and his height, i've spoke to his mother and she says he has a eating disorder,

the GP can either confirm it or go to the school and check up on him,

i think even after the broke his arm, he didn't go and see a GP, when he had bruises around his neck or what appear to have been two black eyes, oh i think the teachers made a note in a book, but didn't contact a GP or the police.

social services i think visited his home 10 times in the year before he died, did they look around the house? look where he slept, on a urine soaked mattress in a box room, if this parents refuse to let them in they should have contacted the police and kicked the door in.

Ten different home visits were made and a further nine incidents were raised by teachers, including the boy turning up to school covered in bruises and scavenging for food in bins. Not one was followed up.

read more here .. http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...0-compensation

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    i think that's what his 'mother' told the school ?. but if the school had his GP's details and little joe's school has his GP's contact details, then why didn't someone at the school, phone his GP and say I'm concerned about Daniels weight loss and his height, i've spoke to his mother and she says he has a eating disorder,

the GP can either confirm it or go to the school and check up on him,

i think even after the broke his arm, he didn't go and see a GP, when he had bruises around his neck or what appear to have been two black eyes, oh i think the teachers made a note in a book, but didn't contact a GP or the police.

social services i think visited his home 10 times in the year before he died, did they look around the house? look where he slept, on a urine soaked mattress in a box room, if this parents refuse to let them in they should have contacted the police and kicked the door in.
    The sad fact is, no one in authority, who is able to make a difference, will. You come away with the impression all they want is an easy life. Nothing lasting has been learnt from Baby P. What happened after was lip service. It will be the same here.

Ten different home visits were made and a further nine incidents were raised by teachers, including the boy turning up to school covered in bruises and scavenging for food in bins. Not one was followed up.

read more here .. http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...0-compensation
    This is an example of what happens when the local authorities budgets are cut to the bone.....blame the government.

Quote Originally Posted by lordna View Post
    This is an example of what happens when the local authorities budgets are cut to the bone.....blame the government.
    of course cuts play a part but I believe Social services visited the home 10 times before his death, it seems that no one took action

Banned
    of course cuts play a part but I believe Social services visited the home 10 times before his death, it seems that no one took action
    Pity the cuts didn't remove the blinkers from their eyes

Respected Member
    It was gross incompetence, and as I said, heads should roll.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johncar54 View Post
    It was gross incompetence, and as I said, heads should roll.
    I completely agree - nothing whatsoever to do with local authority budgets which are still bloated enough for them to employ cronies in politically correct non jobs and pay for expensive overseas junkets.

Serious case review finds 'missed opportunities'

no surprises here, no one to blame Police were called to 26 separate incidents at the family home, many involving domestic violence and alcohol abuse, the report revealed. and no one considered that a 4yr might be harmed , A teaching assistant described him as a "bag of bones" ,

The report found Daniel's "voice was not heard throughout" because English was not his first language and he lacked confidence.

so no one ever asked him about why he was scavenging for food in bins, or about his bruises and broken arm, polish interpreters everywhere in this country plus one million polish

Chances were missed to help a child who was murdered by his mother and her partner after suffering "terrifying and dreadful" abuse, a report has found.

read more here .. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-24106823

Banned
    All those responsible will be promoted, get a big golden goodbye or get back on the gravy train for some other well paid politically correct publicly funded position. There will be no sackings or charges brought.

Trusted Member
    Yes, all got off scot free, as anticipated. The usual mild-mannered mumblings, wrist-slapping, excuses, and 'procedural changes' proposed.

Surprised they couldn't find somebody Polish to speak to him because in my experience of dealing with social services in Lambeth regarding my mother, the only language we had difficulty getting someone to speak was English .
    As usual a whitewash of a report. It's been said here before he was let down by teachers, police and social services. 26 police visits to the home, tell tale signs at school that things weren't right and nobody acted. Shocking

i watched the guy who headed the report on the news,

just said there should be better communication btw departments,

when asked about the police being called 27 times within 2yrs and some of the calls for domestic violence, you would have thought that might have rang some alarm bells.

or the teaching assistant who said he looked like a bag of bones

time to force people to take action

my misses said they have interpreters where she works, why didn't anyone ask him how he got his injuries

Thread Information