Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Cool Lewis Hamilton wins the Hungarian Grand Prix

Well done Lewis.... first win as a Mercedes driver.

Seems he expected severe tyre troubles, but not. He really drove a great race and also had some lucky breaks taking every opportunity as they came.

Lewis did it from pole position and had a screaming start.

A three stop strategy worked out too and eventually he won with more than 10 seconds to spare.

Great stuff, very enjoyable with a few beers and a nice plate of cockles and mussells with home made bread, golden vinegar and Himalyan Pink salt.

Well done Lewis

Respected Member
    A great result for Lewis. He looked like he was in control from the start of the race.

His decision to move from McLaren to Mercedes has definitely been vindicated. Again, McLaren were nowhere near the pace this weekend.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesey View Post
    A great result for Lewis. He looked like he was in control from the start of the race.

His decision to move from McLaren to Mercedes has definitely been vindicated. Again, McLaren were nowhere near the pace this weekend.
    I Absolutely agree James. ..worth mentioning both Jenson and Mark did a job for our Lewis. ..be it ''unintentional'' That's the official line . ..I dare say Mark was getting his own back from Malaysia.

The win definitely brought some sunshine back into my life. Let's hope Lewis goes on to a winning run

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Well done Lewis.... first win as a Mercedes driver.

Seems he expected severe tyre troubles, but not. He really drove a great race and also had some lucky breaks taking every opportunity as they came.

Lewis did it from pole position and had a screaming start.

A three stop strategy worked out too and eventually he won with more than 10 seconds to spare.

Great stuff, very enjoyable with a few beers and a nice plate of cockles and mussells with home made bread, golden vinegar and Himalyan Pink salt.

Well done Lewis
    Sounds you had a good afternoon Peter. I listened to it on the radio. Excellent commentary, I must say.

I'll be watching it when I get home.

Thread Information