Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Scenic Spot in the Philippines...

Hi there amigos and amigas...my kapamilya and kapuso.... Can u please help me to search for my niece HOMEWORK different scenic spot in the Philippines. She will going to submit it on Monday....I got problem in my ISP Smartbro Broadband (due for heavy rain here)runs slow... that's why until now i searched only 3....

she stated below:

at least 5 Scenic Spot in Luzon, 5 in Visayas and 5 in Mindanao picture of the view and caption (Name and Location)
    Teacher reminder: "As many as you can"
    please email here scenic_spot2000@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Leah

Boss Keith,
    Can i ask permission to get pic from the gallery? or is it permitted?just only the view?

Super Thank you ate Char the email u send was a big help, i only checked Mindanao region most of the sposts I got there from Cagayan De Oro...Even u didnt reply to my thread i got pm thank you so much ate Char....
    Papa Keith u ignore me this time....hehehehe.It's ok...we're doing the print out now...

london well away from those people up norf
    Im sure the people on here will not mind if its for a childs education.

How you doing for pics any you still need not been to as many scenic places as some on here as the missus prefers hanging out in ATC or greenhills to standing on a clifftop.

Banned
    [quote=kukurokuk;35680]Super Thank you ate Char the email u send was a big help, i only checked Mindanao region most of the sposts I got there from Cagayan De Oro...Even u didnt reply to my thread i got pm thank you so much ate Char....

Ssshhhhhhh!!!! quiet. No need to mention. You're welcome.

well i was in trouble in my ISP before i can't explore the net and that time we're rushing so i decided to post then ate char send the email quick and gave the infos...I knew many scenic places in my town and near province but its very hard when it comes to Luzon Visayas and Mindanao area......Right now my ISP running ok and my niece not bothering me now.....

I must say ate Char coz i mean it....even simple things we should be THANKFUL....di ba nga we discover PALAWAN IS IN LUZON REGION

Banned

london well away from those people up norf
    Quote Originally Posted by kukurokuk View Post
    well i was in trouble in my ISP before i can't explore the net and that time we're rushing so i decided to post then ate char send the email quick and gave the infos...I knew many scenic places in my town and near province but its very hard when it comes to Luzon Visayas and Mindanao area......Right now my ISP running ok and my niece not bothering me now.....
    Good to hear hope she gets good grade

Hey, if you want the photos from my album .. or any others I've not posted, you'll be most welcome.

Thread Information