Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    you live in ireland, i think thats eu rules for a visa if she wanted to come to you at some point,

im stewart, an english man living in scotland
    Sorry I only noticed afterwards you were still in Scotland. Are you going for the retirement visa or what visa? And have you a plan yet for where you are staying in Philippines?

She doesn't want to come to Ireland and it would be impossible for her to get a visa.

I'm retired and I want to go to Philippines where I'll get better value for my pension and be with this wonderful woman in her own environment.

Regards

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by bikerpat View Post
    Sorry I only noticed afterwards you were still in Scotland. Are you going for the retirement visa or what visa? And have you a plan yet for where you are staying in Philippines?

She doesn't want to come to Ireland and it would be impossible for her to get a visa.

I'm retired and I want to go to Philippines where I'll get better value for my pension and be with this wonderful woman in her own environment.

Regards

Pat
    im going for the 13a residency visa , this is if you are married to her, a lot of work to get it but its a cheaper option than renewing tourist visa every few months, and cheaper than retirement option with regard to how much you need stuck in an account,
    of course if you marry, there is the balakbayan privilege which gives you 1 year visa free,
    there are many threads and post you can read up on, which will give a lot to think about

Thread Information