Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Manila airport is 4 hours enough for connecting between international terminal 1 and domestic term 3

Hey guys, can any one help i am going cebu in 3 weeks from dhabi int airport, arriving manila terminal 1 at 3.30 pm, i will do online checkin, too save time at manila ive seen a flight for 7.30 from terminal 3 cebu pacific, is three hours and 15 minutes enough time to clear baggage, customs, pay fees etc, get in cab and clear again at terminal 3? How long does can take?pleeeeease help.

Quote Originally Posted by STEVENJAG View Post
    Hey guys, can any one help i am going cebu in 3 weeks from dhabi int airport, arriving manila terminal 1 at 3.30 pm, i will do online checkin, too save time at manila ive seen a flight for 7.30 from terminal 3 cebu pacific, is three hours and 15 minutes enough time too clear baggage, customs, pay fees etc, get in cab and clear again at terminal 3? How long does can take?pleeeeease help.

I have done it in 2 before and it was tight.you should be fine with that amount of time.Thats of course providing your bag arrives with you.Ive actually flown from CDO,transferred AND checked in in less time than that

Hi, im flying from manchester too abu dhabi and abu dhabi too manila with same airline so i presume bag comes with me?so with your advise should be cool?dnt really want too stay there any longer if i have too as im told terminal 1 is pretty horrid!!thank you for prompt reply

Hi, im flying from manchester too abu dhabi and abu dhabi too manila with same airline so i presume bag comes with me?so with your advise should be cool?dnt really want too stay there any longer if i have too as im told terminal 1 is pretty horrid!!thank you for prompt reply
    Yes the bag normally comes with you but it does happen that sometimes if the connection is short in AUH the bag gets left there.its happened to me on 2 occasions.I do fly with Etihad a lot and even in Business class I have had a bag not arrive.Its normally ok if your transfer time in AUH is more than 1h 30m.Good luck

My connection wait in auh is as follows i arrive at 7.40 pm from manchester at auh and wait right until 2.30 am...then its onwards too manila, did you mean if my wait time in auh was not this long may get a problem with bag arriving? If it doesnt arrive wen i arrive what then???

Hey guys, can any one help i am going cebu in 3 weeks from dhabi int airport, arriving manila terminal 1 at 3.30 pm, i will do online checkin, too save time at manila ive seen a flight for 7.30 from terminal 3 cebu pacific, is three hours and 15 minutes enough time too clear baggage, customs, pay fees etc, get in cab and clear again at terminal 3? How long does can take?pleeeeease help.
    I've done it in 3 hours but Manila airport is not predictable but you should be ok. Beware if a guy offers to carry your bags to a taxi, he will probably put you in a cab with a fixed fare of P500. Best get your own cab or the free bus to terminal 3.

Thanks, yes ive been told that, maybe the shuttle will work if i get through customs etc on time, ill be very wary not too talk or really bother with any one or get scammed lol in the airport

I used the shuttle on the way back once . its only 20 pesos but several stops . I had to keep asking where my stop was. for peace of mind pay 500 pesos for a taxi and get taken straight there.

Trusted Member
    See if you can fit all your stuff into a carry-on....will save a lot of messing about and angst. I'm usually through NAIA and out in 30 mins.

Go up to Arrivals and grab a normal (white) cab there, that has just dropped off.
    Make sure he puts the meter on.

A lot depends on how busy NAIA is but you should be ok. I think going with cebu pacific is in your favour because they are usually delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    I think going with cebu pacific is in your favour because they are usually delayed.
    i agree!

Thread Information