Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Feedback

Hi to everyone,
    It’s been a long absence; I have not been able to visit the forum for a looong time. Lot of things happened in my life since the last time I posted in the forum. Last September 2008, after 6 months working as a temp, I have been offered a contract. You can all imagine my happiness when I signed the contract. During this time, my life cycle turned into work, home, and work.
    Every morning I wake up at 6 am, I make energy smoothie drink for myself and hubby, buttered toast and tea for breakfast, watched BBC news for five minutes and we get ready for the day ahead of us. I worked hard every single day, I set a target to do at work and I ensure that I will deliver that target by the end of the day. I have been assigned various projects, which I am so happy to do and I showed my enthusiasm to do it.
    Those projects have been delivered on time. Our clients have been so happy with the results that they wanted me to manage the operations in South Africa. My company gave me a very good appraisal and I earned my ‘kudos’...I was getting there...I was getting there...
    A manager post has been vacated inside the company; I have been pushed with my colleagues to go for it. I applied and afterwards we went for our holiday in Philippines...home at last. We spent almost a month with my family, I never been so overwhelmed of joy and happiness in my life; it was the first time after 30 years that my family are all present to celebrate Christmas day together.
    We went in Boracay island and we stayed in a lovely hotel called ‘Asya’. Boracay is a beautiful place, but its beauty is rapidly disappearing, the evident impact of tourism. I have been enchanted when we visited Palawan island, we went in Sabang and stayed in a lovely resort called ‘Daluyon’. What a peaceful remote small fisherman village, I was amazed of the place and I thought that if I were to make a choice where to spend the rest of my life, I would choose to live there without a single doubt in my heart.
    We were in lying next to the resort pool when the news arrived. The job has been offered to me!!! Ten people have applied to this role!!! Can you believe it??? No, neither do I...I did it! I did it! Oh yeah, I DID IT!

I would like to share this experience to everyone. When you aim for something, no matter how hard or difficult it would be...do not surrender to any adversities...Go for it and believe me...You can make it (this sounds familiar to me... J)
    Good luck to everyone who are in job hunting.

I am back, I will try to pop up every now and then, I miss you guys and I love this forum.

Ate Ping, I miss you too!

'We dance in a circle and suppose, while the secret sits in the middle and knows'

R.F.

Banned
    wow congratulation peanutz, well done

Congrats Peanutz, well done!.

I agree that we can achieve our dreams by working hard on it with pure heart and intentions. As the saying goes " if there's a will there's a way" but, as to my observation even if we try to achieve that particular stuff which we wanted, to make our life easier and live normal and bountiful , we sometimes can't get what we wanted if we don't have the ability or talent which is required in that particualr stuff or shall we say the job we are aspiring on. Everyone is different, some are good in computers, some are good in dealing with costumers. Ex. If they aspire to become a call center agent then they should have the ability to speak clearly, great listening skills, correct grammar and can understand English so well.

I would like to share this experience to everyone. When you aim for something, no matter how hard or difficult it would be...do not surrender to any adversities...Go for it and believe me...You can make it (this sounds familiar to me... J)
    Good luck to everyone who are in job hunting.

Let just make sure that the job we're aiming at is applicable to our talent/skills or the skills/talent we have is suited for the job we want to have so we won't get disappointed in the end.
    Good luck to everyone and God Bless..
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Thank you, Itsme_ye. I agree on what you said ‘we are all different’, some rules applied to some and some are not. The thing is, everyone should find their strength; you can achieve things in life when you know your strength and weaknesses. Everyone has abilities, everyone has talents but these are not enough to achieve what you aspire in life. We have to focus on our strength. Talent is never enough; you need to have passion, initiative, perseverance, courage, and so on.

The different skills I learned from my previous jobs helped me to gain invaluable experiences, and I use these experiences as my tools. We should teach our selves to learn and unlearn, we should always keep ourselves teachable.

We need disappointments, we have to make hundreds of mistakes before we can finally realise what are our strengths. If you know your strengths then you are well ahead, because you know what you can do and what not. I can assure you that to aspire to be a call center agent requires more than the ability to speak clearly, listening skills and use of grammar. It requires persons who have high emotional intelligence, persons who have innate common sense and empathy and these are skills that are not taught in schools, these are skills that you learn in life.

Arm yourself with passion; there is no success without passion. If you get disappointed of the job you are in, think...what it is in here? What I can learn from this? What I can do to change this situation?

Again, find your strength, work on it and think what you are capable of, it doesn’t matter what you do in life, what matters is you are happy doing it. Work because you love what you are doing and do not surrender to any adversities, if you feel you can do it, go for it.

Of course, what written above are just advises, it cannot be applied to you (anyone) if you do not understand what the reasons are behind it.
    Ate Ping, natanggap mo na?

'We dance in a circle and suppose, while the secret sits in the middle and knows'

R.F.

Banned
    Sono molto felice per te, carissima.

Buona fortuna per il futuro e tanti auguri.

> He dicho todo. Uno tiene que tener la capacidad de los aspirantes a trabajar en ella es. Capacidades pueden ser conocidos después de evaluar las fortalezas y nuestras debilidades. Pasión o la unidad debe estar allí también.

>Je l'ai dit tout. On doit avoir la capacité de travail, elle est à l'aspirant. Capacités de mai sera connu qu'après l'évaluation de nos forces et faiblesses. Passion ou le lecteur doit être là aussi.

> I said it all. One has to have the capabilities of the work she is aspiring at. Capabilities may be known after evaluating our strenghts and weaknesses. Passion or drive should be there as well.

>Cómo quisiera que todos los puestos de trabajo que han soñado alguna vez. Buena suerte a todos.

> Comment je souhaite à tous les emplois qu'ils ont toujours rêvé. Bonne chance à tous

>How i wish everyone to have the jobs they ever dreamt of. Good luck to everyone!

" The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Sono molto felice per te, carissima.

Buona fortuna per il futuro e tanti auguri.
    Grazie caro Aromulus, un grande abbraccio a Jet e tante belle cose a voi due.

R.F.

Wow! Congratulations, Peanutz. You're such an inspiration! Best of Luck.
    A winning horse doesn't know why it runs in a race.
    It runs because of the hits of pain.
    Life is a race. God is your rider.
    So if you're in pain,
    then think God wants you to win

Posso prego avere due vetri di lager e di un pacchetto di arachidi fascicolate. Nessun arachidi non salate, arachidi fascicolate. Nessun ho detto le arachidi fascicolate. Un'arachide piacevole

Nice one Peanutzs

Well done on the postion and its amazing how well many of the Ladies and gents have got on some taking longer than others and various fields but we do seem to have a highly skilled and talented bunch on here
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Tumpak, kailangan alamin natin ang ating mga kakayanan at talento upang maging tugma sa kung anumang posisyon ang ating gustong makamit.

Swertihin sana tayong lahat.

To Mavid, Dapat alam natin ang sarili natin. Pag aralan saan tayo magaling pagkatapos alamin yan, duon i sentro natin ang interes kasama ang matinding pagkagusto segurado makukuha ang inaasam na trabaho o gawain.

davao city phil. but currently here in uk
    Hey wait!!! ive noticed that it seems wr now in an italian forum. I thought wr not allowed to talk languages that not all in here can understand...

To Gemini63, Mr. Moderator Aromulus started to post in other language, i just followed. My tagalog version is still on the same topic, don't worry.

by the way that is Spanish and French, not Italian.
    Cheers.....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information