Today I sent my wife's transit visa application as we are going to the philippines this September with our newborn Our flight is from Dublin airport
I am a Irish citizen and hold Irish passport as does our baby
My wife has her philippines passport we sent her passport and mine with the application and supporting documents to the Irish embassy in London today
On the online form it says about the transit visa fee
It also says this.
Postal or courier charges may also be levied in some cases and information in this regard, and on the fee in your local currency, is available from your local Irish Embassy, Consulate or Visa Office.
Some applicants are not required to pay a fee. This includes visa-required spouses and certain family members of EEA citizens (including Irish nationals) provided that proof of the relationship is submitted with the application.
In addition, applicants from some countries are not required to pay a fee. As this changes from time to time information in this regard should be sought from your local Irish Embassy, Consulate or Visa Office. Fuller information on visa fee exemptions can be viewed on the website of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.www.foreignaffairs.gov.ie.

What you think cause I am a Irish citizen does this mean we don't have to pay a fee
Thanks for taking time to read my post