Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Perspective: You stand more chance of dying from falling down the stairs in the UK than from a terrorist attack.

If we find out these scumbags come from London can we bomb it into Oblivion?
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    Hi Les, where can I get one of those Help for Heroes shirts?
    Have to wonder what would happen if everyone who were against these scum trying to dictate to us how to run OUR country started wearing one.
    At the end of the day this is OUR country, a FREE country and these people wouldn't be allowed the freedom of speech they have here in Afghanistan or where ever. If they don't like it I'll be the first person to donate to their one way ticket to their homeland, feel FREE to f off
    they have freedom of speach, but we must be careful , whatever we say is racist

Hi Imagine,

You're right of course, that is why I am always very careful in what I say and type. At no point did I say anything racist or xenophobic, I did however enquire where I could buy a shirt that showed my support for our armed forces. I also mentioned that this was a free country and if anyone doesn't like then they're free to go elsewhere where maybe their freedom of speech wouldn't be as tolerated as it is here
    Last edited by SimonH; 23rd May 2013 at 11:00. Reason: spelling mistakes

Trusted Member
    Quite agree Simon.

Problem is, too many (dense) people confuse 'racism' with the anti-religious sentiment that people such as myself express. Lazy and ignorant thinking.

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Despicable act.

The Police should have shot to kill
    The UK police always shoot to kill, although euphemistically it is called 'shoot to stop' but the only way one can be sure to stop a person who is armed and believed to be threatening life is to kill them.

As a former ‘authorised shot’ I know it is difficult to hit a person, let alone shoot them ‘in their trigger finger.’ In training many times officers missed the life sized torso targets.

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    The parents of one of the murderer live in our village, SAXILBY, Lincolnshire and I was literally there, in the street where the parents live yesterday afternoon, around two-ish doing my part time job. How dreadful?!

Trusted Member
    I've been to Saxilby many times, during the course of my work. Lovely place.

Also, my sister used to live in Nettleham...not far from you.

I heard it said on the news today that an address in Lincolnshire had been searched by the police.

Banned
    The FBI show the way things should be done by killing an extremist they were questioning http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22637231

Trusted Member
    Yes, if the reports are correct, the scumbag got what he deserved and civilised society has been done a favour.

Just on the news now that police are searching that house

Quote Originally Posted by jonnijon View Post
    Sorry to say, but im so glad I dont live in the UK anymore.
    Im not sorry.

Hi Imagine,

You're right of course, that is why I am always very careful in what I say and type. At no point did I say anything racist or xenophobic, I did however enquire where I could buy a shirt that showed my support for our armed forces. I also mentioned that this was a free country and if anyone doesn't like then they're free to go elsewhere where maybe their freedom of speech wouldn't be as tolerated as it is here
    sorry i wasn't suggesting you made racist remarks, i was just the point , they have freedom of speach in our country, but we as uk citizens have had our freedom of speach restricted

Trusted Member
    I understood what you meant Stewart.

It's a one-way street now.

Freedom of speech only if you're abusing the host population.

The London Standard is linking him to Anjem Choudhary who admits to knowing him. Well time Choudhary got his comeuppance

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime...y-8627618.html

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    I think it's very difficult to say what you mean or really feel when you have a Prime Minister who says :
    "Not for the first time, I found myself thinking that it is mainstream Britain which needs to integrate more with the British Asian way of life, not the other way around"
    Just goes to prove how far this bellend is from realism.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    The London Standard is linking him to Anjem Choudhary who admits to knowing him. Well time Choudhary got his comeuppance

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime...y-8627618.html
    That is a very valid point.
    But how can this so called 'radicalisation' be eradicated when the material is all over the internet for 'self-radicalisation' at the individual level.
    I've a feeling that this will get more focus, let's see.
    It's about time we took control and resolved this at source with those who preach it.

Trusted Member
    Agreed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    It's about time we took control and resolved this at source with those who preach it.
    Re-introduce the Death Penalty for treason then convict the extremists who are British subjects

Trusted Member
    ...and kick out any who aren't.

such a sorry state we are all in it seems, so much hatetred it seems from so many people who call this there home, most are being paid for living here by our taxes but still they hate the british person, the goverment and anyone that will not follow there ways, the white person seems a easy target for these people from the young girls they can abuse and the white solider they can kill in our streets
    what is the answer, i do not know, but i do know we dont want to see thugs on the streets ranting and raving and throwing bricks at the police, seeing what i seen on the tv last night made me feel so shocked afraid and frightened what may happen on our streets in the future and i know now we need to bring back hanging for people like those we saw yesterday,

Hi Les, where can I get one of those Help for Heroes shirts?
    Have to wonder what would happen if everyone who were against these scum trying to dictate to us how to run OUR country started wearing one.
    At the end of the day this is OUR country, a FREE country and these people wouldn't be allowed the freedom of speech they have here in Afghanistan or where ever. If they don't like it I'll be the first person to donate to their one way ticket to their homeland, feel FREE to f off
    http://shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/pro...gby_Shirt.html

Nice to see Merton Police have got their priorities right. Been a Police Van parked outside the big Mosque in Morden all day with at least 2 coppers in it.

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    such a sorry state we are all in it seems, so much hatetred it seems from so many people who call this there home, most are being paid for living here by our taxes but still they hate the british person, the goverment and anyone that will not follow there ways, the white person seems a easy target for these people from the young girls they can abuse and the white solider they can kill in our streets
    what is the answer, i do not know, but i do know we dont want to see thugs on the streets ranting and raving and throwing bricks at the police, seeing what i seen on the tv last night made me feel so shocked afraid and frightened what may happen on our streets in the future and i know now we need to bring back hanging for people like those we saw yesterday,
    There's an interesting thread on here somewhere Steve about riots in Sweden. Check it out.

Another thing we could insist on is since it seems lot's of hatred is
    preached in the Mosques then all meetings,activity has to be recorded and sent as a live feed to relevant authorities ,oh wait Human right will come into that no doubt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    There's an interesting thread on here somewhere Steve about riots in Sweden. Check it out.
    http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....ting-in-Sweden

I found it surprising Dedworth.

wow we are not alone it seems but there does seem to be the same problem, its the people moving in to the land that has paid them well for being here, whats the saying dont bite the hand that feeds you, well its about time we chopped that hand off now i think

Video on daily mirror web page showing the scum being shot by the police

Quote Originally Posted by jonnijon View Post
    Video on daily mirror web page showing the scum being shot by the police

when these scumbags are tried and convicted it will be interesting how much time they get as killing someone with a knife gets less of a sentence than killing with a gun I wonder how this will pan out givin the shocking nature of the murder? it means that due to our screwed up laws these guys will one day walk amongst us again WTF this is where I agree with the yankee system life meaning life not a life in our cushy jails don,t you agree ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information