Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think being CHEAP here doesnt refer to the materialistic HOW MUCH you've spent on your wives/gf or how much more dosh to splash on them.

I think CHEAP in this context is meant as the emotional degrading and belittling of filipinas.

Quote Originally Posted by wynna View Post
    I think being CHEAP here doesnt refer to the materialistic HOW MUCH you've spent on your wives/gf or how much more dosh to splash on them.

I think CHEAP in this context is meant as the emotional degrading and belittling of filipinas.
    i agree with u sis,sometimes it is also viewed that filipinas with foreign bf are cheap because some people looks onto the relationship with monetary value.
    They think we only love our foreign bf/husband because they have money..
    They dont understand that when ure truly inlove ure not looking for race,or physical characteristics,its the character and attitude of the person u love..

Maybe they are just envious because they cannot make foreigners fall for them..so i guess everybody here who have a foreign especially british bf/husband we should be proud of it..and dont mind all those people who are saying no nice things,after all it's our life..

Quote Originally Posted by love8888 View Post
    Thank you they even thought me as well as a Thai,indonesia,chinesse hello........... I am a filipina and when they ask me where is it I replied it's a part of Asia then they will insist Thailand I said no Thailand and Philippines are different then finnaly they will said no we've never been there yet.
    Hi love8888.... What's wrong with Thai girls???
    I think it is not applicable to all same as what we have heard of bad comments on filipinas....

Quote Originally Posted by charlwill View Post
    Hi to everybody! How could anyone react on this statement.

"Filipina that are married or have the intentions and plans in getting married to a foreign national are CHEAP!!!.
    i haven't heard that from someone before. what i mostly hear is 'that filipina is practical. she's so clever'. some people tend to judge without even knowing you and your bf/husband. they just base it mostly on how the couple look like when they're together. One time when I and my husband are in a hotel, the head housekeeper told me that they can really tell I married my husband because of true love. i didn't ask why. perhaps it's because we look good together and very sweet, parang lalanggamin, with each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information