Hi! please bear with me using inlove as my username as I am very much in love now & hope my bf too. Anyways, before anything else it's nice to join in this very informative site. Before I joined I have been reading some of the post & I really got interested hoping that u guys from here can help me & my bf from UK with our queries on how to apply for a visit visa to UK.
@ present I am here in Singapore working as a nanny and at the same time taking short course of caregiving. While my bf was working away from UK he met me & we fell in love. Prior to our meeting, his relationship with his wife was already not good. On his return after meeting me he then decided to leave his wife but has not filed the divorce yet & has not sold their property yet. We have been in relationship for over a year already and have spent time together here in Singapore & in the Philippines. Now, he wants to invite me to visit UK to meet his friends & family. Is it possible for me to be granted a visa even if my bf has not filed a divorce yet? He is willing to sponsor the cost of my application of visa & of course my stay there if granted a visa. I am totally no idea on these things & I am now trying to get some info from online till I stumbled in this site. I hope u can help us.

Thanks everyone!