Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: So upset!

So upset!

Hello everyone! This is our nightmare now! I recieved a letter from shiffield office about my reconsideration of my flr(m) refusal! It say they reject my request because the new immigration rules affect last october 1,2012 so it means the if u apply in philippines before july 9,2012 theres no make sense about old and new rules!! They want me to leave in the UK coz im overstay already! My question is do i leave in the UK even im still waiting of my appeal from the court?? Ohhh god! I dont know what to do now!

You have your appeal process already logged and active. Your immigration status is held during this process.

The reply they have made makes absolutely no sense to me. The immigration rule changes of October 2012 were mainly concerned with overstaying and with making on-time applications for extension of leave to remain.

As much as you may not want to seek professional immigration advice I think that it's time that you seriously consider this.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    You have your appeal process already logged and active. Your immigration status is held during this process.

The reply they have made makes absolutely no sense to me. The immigration rule changes of October 2012 were mainly concerned with overstaying and with making on-time applications for extension of leave to remain.

As much as you may not want to seek professional immigration advice I think that it's time that you seriously consider this.
    Sir peter, in my refusal reason they dont say there that my application form was incorrect mostly they are based about financial requirements refused! Im still waiting about my appeal hearing but they confirmed already that they got my appeal form and they took the money! So sir terpe am i alright to stay here?

Quote Originally Posted by skysisi View Post
    .... So sir terpe am i alright to stay here?
    Yes.

Trusted Member
    You may as well.

There are about 500,000 others hiding in the bushes.

Sorry to be flippant.

Anyway, IMO...yes, STAY !

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    You may as well.

There are about 500,000 others hiding in the bushes.

Sorry to be flippant.

Anyway, IMO...yes, STAY !
    Thanks graham! My husband so upset as well about the content of the letter that i need to leave as soon as possible!! So ridiculous people!!

Hi skysisi, my friend has got the same refusal as you, he went back to PH and regretted it ,....get an immigration lawyer here in the UK to sort it for you.
    good luck.
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    Hi skysisi, my friend has got the same refusal as you, he went back to PH and regretted it ,....get an immigration lawyer here in the UK to sort it for you.
    good luck.
    Hi sar, can i ask why she decided to going back home? Is she dont have righr of appeal? Im waiting my appeal hearing still! Yeah my husband will try to inquire the solicitor bout this matter! And i dont going back home until what the judge review!

Hi sar, can i ask why she decided to going back home? Is she dont have righr of appeal? Im waiting my appeal hearing still! Yeah my husband will try to inquire the solicitor bout this matter! And i dont going back home until what the judge review!
    they ran out of time to submit the documents ( financial requirements) , they didnt meet the deadline for the appeal..they didnt get immigration lawyer straight away after the refusal and he said the cost is too expensive....can i ask if all your documents has been sent back to you including your passport ?? some of my friends important original documents were missing upon return.
    dont go back home and make sure you get a good immigration lawyer for this. i think the ukba has made a mistake with their decision , it wasnt his fault that his visa expires because of waiting for the flr...they submitted the application before the new rules came out , so they are still under the old rules about the financial.
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    they ran out of time to submit the documents ( financial requirements) , they didnt meet the deadline for the appeal..they didnt get immigration lawyer straight away after the refusal and he said the cost is too
    expensive....can i ask if all your documents has been sent back to you including your passport ?? some of my friends important original documents were missing upon return.
    dont go back home and make sure you get a good immigration lawyer for this. i think the ukba has made a mistake with their decision , it wasnt his fault that his visa expires because of waiting for the flr...they submitted the application before the new rules came out , so they are still under the old rules about the financial.
    Ah ok, i submit my appeal form before my deadline so im still waiting what the tribunal answer ! They dont return my passport but they explain to me that my passport is on the other department so she said i need to appeal my refusal! My english exam result and my cenomar was missing as well!

We will try to sort this out we need to consult the solicitor first about this so that if there is my date of hearing we are ready! We dont understand why they are saying in there website that im under the old rules if i made my application before july! And how come to meet the new requirements if my visa will expire in 6 months as fiance visa so understandable my husband earnings still the same and even he has another job and cope up the new requirements still we can't coz they need 6 months payslip and im going to apply before my visa expired! Ohh this is so ridiculous what is the meaning of marriage here! If my husband and me will far away! So upset!!

Trusted Member
    From what you have said, I don't think you need to worry.

The UKBA have shown themselves to be such a bunch of clowns on so many occasions that they will find it very difficult to answer this case in any court.

You should also be able to claim costs against them I'd have thought.

That's why it's worth employing a good lawyer...because THEY'LL be paying !

Disclaimer: You need to check that first...preferably, with a good lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    From what you have said, I don't think you need to worry.

The UKBA have shown themselves to be such a bunch of clowns on so many occasions that they will find it very difficult to answer this case in any court.

You should also be able to claim costs against them I'd have thought.

That's why it's worth employing a good lawyer...because THEY'LL be paying !

Disclaimer: You need to check that first...preferably, with a good lawyer.
    Hi graham! Yeah we will do that thank you ! We will ask about this to the solicitor, we choose victoria sharkey we're pop up this week in her office for consultation.

Trusted Member
    Good luck.

good luck skysisi.,

Hi graham! Yeah we will do that thank you ! We will ask about this to the solicitor, we choose victoria sharkey we're pop up this week in her office for consultation.
    Good choice. Victoria knows what she's doing so you'll be in good hands. Good luck

DO NOT USE ANY SOLICITOR. It must be one who knows immigration law. It is probably also worth chatting with the immigration part of the Citizens Advice Bureau
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    Good choice. Victoria knows what she's doing so you'll be in good hands. Good luck
    Hope shes not expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    DO NOT USE ANY SOLICITOR. It must be one who knows immigration law. It is probably also worth chatting with the immigration part of the Citizens Advice Bureau
    Sir winwin, we went in advice bureau here but they cant help on my case coz they told us there office is level 1 immigration advicer only then they refer us in solicitor! I keep searching for a free advicer but i cant find it!

Hope shes not expensive
    She's not cheap but she knows what she's doing. Consider it a wise investment

Trusted Member
    Exactly....even just adding up the cost of (unnecessary) airfares.

Victoria is a top choice. She's well qualified to take up all levels of appeal work.

Thread Information