Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

uk job offer.. help!!

Hi! this is my first time here..I applied via online to Waldorf Hilton Hotel in London and they send me an an online application form to fill up. After accomplishing the said form, they then replied to me via email that i'm hired already and need to sign the working contract attached to the mail and return it back to them.

They informed me further that they are going to shoulder the expenses for my visa and flight ticket as well. But i'm going to shoulder the expenses for my working permit. They gave me the name of the agency that would help me process my documents. Guys, do u think this is legit? I was not even interviewed by the employer on any other means of communication.. need your advice/opinion on this..thanks!

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    SCAM!!!! No chance for you to be hired that way for work here. Search on here about scams like that and you'd get plenty of threads about it.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

that job is not for real. Even if you are within the country it's not as easy as like that
    Like what rayna, said keep searching and you'll find related stories.
    All the best for you.
    Last edited by han; 2nd April 2013 at 10:05. Reason: unfinished comment.

Hi Louge and welcome to the forum
    It's a scam unfortunately so don't part with any cash.
    It may be useful for others if you post the details of the agency on here so they can be warned.

What is the name of the agency?

Quote Originally Posted by louge View Post
    Hi! this is my first time here..I applied via online to Waldorf Hilton Hotel in London and they send me an an online application form to fill up. After accomplishing the said form, they then replied to me via email that i'm hired already and need to sign the working contract attached to the mail and return it back to them.

They informed me further that they are going to shoulder the expenses for my visa and flight ticket as well. But i'm going to shoulder the expenses for my working permit. They gave me the name of the agency that would help me process my documents. Guys, do u think this is legit? I was not even interviewed by the employer on any other means of communication.. need your advice/opinion on this..thanks!
    No offence intended louge, but interestingly you found you way here to the forum and asked the question(s) which could have been answered by:-
    a) a simple search on google
    b) a look at the UKBA website under Working in the UK Working in the UK
    c) searching on this forum

By the way as others have said it's really a scam forget it. Look at the link above from UKBA to discover how difficult it is to secure a visa to work in UK

hi! thanks rayna! it was totally a scam..thanks again.

thanks han. appreciate your help.

thanks bigmarco!

hi andy! here's the name of the agency:

HMRC Consulting Office:
    100 Parliament Street,
    Westminster London SW1A 2BQ
    United Kingdom.
    Email: publicenquiries@hmrcgroup.co.uk

totally a scam.. thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by louge View Post
    hi andy! here's the name of the agency:

HMRC Consulting Office:
    100 Parliament Street,
    Westminster London SW1A 2BQ
    United Kingdom.
    Email: publicenquiries@hmrcgroup.co.uk

totally a scam.. thanks anyway

HMRC ???????????

Why don't folks just do a quick google search

hello Louge,

All the Best for your future. Stay away from these spam emails.

Hi there!

I came accross to this website with one of the UK seller I trasancted in eBay gave this link for the
    purpose of our discussion regarding postage for reference. I readed the forum and saw some thread that
    captures my attention regarding Job opportunity to United Kingdom in the field of Information Technology Industry.

Basically I'm looking for career in company based in United Kingdom that need or have opening position for Information Technology(IT).

Im 34 male, Im Graduated in the course of IT, 4 years. 10-13 years of experience in different company local and abroad in the field of
    Information Technology - Hardware and Application which include client company.

Resourceful person and hardworking. Technology is my passion and happiness to work with. I love doing research development, Installation, procurement,
    dealing with vendor for contracts, supervision, managing and other related work.

If needed I can help to process my local paper and documents. I can shoulder expenses localy for the legal document
    for processing. Other expenses like visa and permit Im open to share expenses or make refund upon starting for work when I get there.

My permanent address is Located somewhere in Quezon City in Manila,Philippines. I can accept personal interview localy if you are here or
    abroad using skype or any other software using my own DSL.

You can contact me anytime to this email address: REMOVED FOR SAFETY

Hope to hear from you!

Quote Originally Posted by om4optics View Post
    Hi there!

I came accross to this website with one of the UK seller I trasancted in eBay gave this link for the
    purpose of our discussion regarding postage for reference. I readed the forum and saw some thread that
    captures my attention regarding Job opportunity to United Kingdom in the field of Information Technology Industry.

Basically I'm looking for career in company based in United Kingdom that need or have opening position for Information Technology(IT).

Im 34 male, Im Graduated in the course of IT, 4 years. 10-13 years of experience in different company local and abroad in the field of
    Information Technology - Hardware and Application which include client company.

Resourceful person and hardworking. Technology is my passion and happiness to work with. I love doing research development, Installation, procurement,
    dealing with vendor for contracts, supervision, managing and other related work.

If needed I can help to process my local paper and documents. I can shoulder expenses localy for the legal document
    for processing. Other expenses like visa and permit Im open to share expenses or make refund upon starting for work when I get there.

My permanent address is Located somewhere in Quezon City in Manila,Philippines. I can accept personal interview localy if you are here or
    abroad using skype or any other software using my own DSL.

You can contact me anytime to this email address: REMOVED FOR SAFETY

Hope to hear from you!
    The chances of you realizing your dream to work in the UK are about 100% ZERO!!
    Please read post #6 above (b) and follow the link.

If you are offered a job here by an agency or through an email, then it will also be almost 100% a SCAMMER.

If someone offers you a job and asks you to pay for processing your papers or asks for money through Western Union it is 100% FAKE and a SCAM.

Sorry for the bad news, but it is the harsh reality today.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Thread Information