It's been a while since I posted on this forum. I've been so busy for the past few weeks...well I still am. I'm still doing my final exam in my course SAGE Computerized and Manual Payroll/Taxation. Whew It's harder than I thought. I said the pressure is ON because a few weeks ago I just finished this course and received my certificate from my course provider. They awarded me with a grade of Distinction. My hubby was more than happy, he bought me a new laptop That day I received my certificate I also had the most numbers of hugs and kisses from my hubby I guess I knew why. He must be thinking the money he spent to my course was worth it At the moment I am working on the final exam which will lead me to a diploma in Payroll Management. I only have 2 weeks to finish it and its unnerving. I can feel my palm sweating. I am nervous. I don't want to disappoint my hubs. He's so proud of me and keep telling me I'm a brain box. I love him for that but that worries me as well. What if I failed this exam? Sometimes I was thinking maybe I should have not started it at all. Failure frightens me... I'm a coward lady.