I am looking to invite and sponsor my mother and niece to come and visit in the UK. My mother is the legal guardian of my niece. My grandfather has recently passed away and my moms grief is inconsolable hence the reason why I am wanting to bring her over here and take her mind off it. I have also not seen my mom and niece for 3 years and it would be good if we can have a reunion because I am very close to them. My sister works for Cathay Pacific and one of her privileges is she can get 90% off airline tickets for family members so that would be easy. My civil partner owns a 3 bedroom house in Hull which we are going to stay in and I have got sufficient money to sustain them whilst there here. I just dont have enough evidence that my mom and niece will return back to the Philippines after her visit aside from the fact that my 2 other sisters live and work there and my niece is studying in a private school in the Philippines. Would that be enough? Can anyone here share their experiences as well?

Thanks

Arianna