Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Race Riots

Administrator
    When the blacks kicked off in Toxteth & Brixton back in the 80's for the way the 'whites' treated them, their was uproar fro months, with enquiries, rule changes on racism, etc.....

Same thing when the Asian's kicked off in Bradford, with months of ongoing talks, goverment enquiries, etc, to stamp out this 'racism'!

Last week the blacks kicked off against the Asians, 2 days of news, and not much air time, and that's it, no more......as this ISN'T regarded as racism.

When it involved 'whites' it is racsim, when it doesn't, it is gang warfare.....I'm confused......Asian v Blacks is just as much racism as anything else.

......and can I have a 'Paki'(stani) arrested for calling me a 'Brit'(ish)? If it's the other way round, I get nicked??
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

Respected Member
    Originally posted by admin@Nov 1 2005, 09:34 AM
    When the blacks kicked off in Toxteth & Brixton back in the 80's for the way the 'whites' treated them, their was uproar fro months, with enquiries, rule changes on racism, etc.....

Same thing when the Asian's kicked off in Bradford, with months of ongoing talks, goverment enquiries, etc, to stamp out this 'racism'!

Last week the blacks kicked off against the Asians, 2 days of news, and not much air time, and that's it, no more......as this ISN'T regarded as racism.

When it involved 'whites' it is racsim, when it doesn't, it is gang warfare.....I'm confused......Asian v Blacks is just as much racism as anything else.

......and can I have a 'Paki'(stani) arrested for calling me a 'Brit'(ish)? If it's the other way round, I get nicked??
    I know guys who reckon it's derogatory to call Filipinos 'Flips'.

Say what? Like we are 'Brits', and Australians are 'Ozzies', and Americans are 'Kano'??

Talking about getting ridiculously 'PC' in the UK, the five drunken kids who recently stole a car, crashed it, killed themselves, are now looked upon as 'victims' in the news broadcasts, because they crashed the car while being chased by cops. So, it is now the fault of the police!!

And I wonder what the owners of future stolen cars will say if the police just let car thieves drive around unchallenged from now on, to avoid the possibilty of causing another crash???

PC Britain is rapidly taking over from Rip Off Britain.

My wife works in mental hospitals a lot, with 'mentally challenged people', but from now on, in PC Britain, they have to be referred to as 'people with learning difficulties'.

What is it all coming to??? :( :unsure:

Administrator
    The Yorkshire Ripper running a hostel for abused women.......

As for the kids who died in the car, as far as I'm concerned, that's 5 more useless tossers off the streets.
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

Thread Information