Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    What a truly repulsive man, sorry, wife beating worm. Please be strong and focussed, please have the mind that you can never change him, DO NOT go back to him. He will not change. It is clear he has mental problems and can never be trusted not to physically hurt you or mentally hurt you again. Get yourself somewhere safe, try to sort out your money so you are not supporting his lifestyle and look after yourself. Please please please do not go back to him.
    Thanks Steve , I am now trying to gain my strength back, though its not easy, for the past few days that i feel lost and it was just darkness, till I log back in here and getting words from you guys here is really helping me to get up and see light again,

I talked to his mom and and she said yes she 's mad at me and all his family bec of the arresting thing happened though they never treat me bad its just they are cold! I asked her what about what he did to me? if the police arrested him , they are just doing their job!

I think the best way that I can describe my husband is he got this Narcissistic personality disorder! That is very him when I read about it and now he's telling the story to his family about me that will make them mad more at me, I just told his son that one day the truth will come out and they will know who is telling the truth but im not gonna do something about it I will just let the circumstances show them .

Trusted Member
    It's time to move on and leave that family behind.

No point in dwelling on what was not meant to be.

You're a free human being with lots of life to enjoy, ahead of you.

Keep us informed on how you are coping.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    It's time to move on and leave that family behind.

No point in dwelling on what was not meant to be.

You're a free human being with lots of life to enjoy, ahead of you.

Keep us informed on how you are coping.
    Truly I will and thank you

Respected Member
    Sorry to hear all this. What person acts like this and then calls themselves a man? It makes me embarrassed to be a man.

I strongly suggest you separate your finances right away. Make sure you salary goes into your own account and that he does not have access. Also check for any credit cards in your name he may have access to, and any other paperwork you need to keep safe - especially your passport etc. Lodge them all with a friend if necessary. Find somewhere else to stay and get out of the situation you are in. Then start thinking about next-steps.

Where are you located in the country? Do you have your own friends/friend network to call on if things get messy?

Best of luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trefor View Post
    Sorry to hear all this. What person acts like this and then calls themselves a man? It makes me embarrassed to be a man.

I strongly suggest you separate your finances right away. Make sure you salary goes into your own account and that he does not have access. Also check for any credit cards in your name he may have access to, and any other paperwork you need to keep safe - especially your passport etc. Lodge them all with a friend if necessary. Find somewhere else to stay and get out of the situation you are in. Then start thinking about next-steps.

Where are you located in the country? Do you have your own friends/friend network to call on if things get messy?

Best of luck to you.
    Thank you Trefor I am from Cheshire, yeah I have few nice friends here, actually they are scared of my husband also, but they dont hate my husband its just they dont like his attitude,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information