Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi, all!
    This is interesting topic. Do we have a list here of reputable/reliable shipping co. that delivers boxes to UK?

thanks in advance

Hi there! May I ask how much do Tagalog Balikbayan charges for shipping boxes to the UK? to London to be more specific. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DAnn View Post
    Hi there! May I ask how much do Tagalog Balikbayan charges for shipping boxes to the UK? to London to be more specific. Thanks!
    just check their website
    ..I am using LBC from UK to PH balikbayan boxes
    from PH to UK i use the local Philpost its cheaper.
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Ben Lilly Services Uk LTD

I they based in worcester and they collect box anywhere in uk. They also have box their own. And collection is twice a week. I used them again this year.

Ben Lilley Services (UK) LTD

Here is Ben Lilley Phone no. 01905 756118 Mobile no. 07752 258279 Or Send SMS to. 07921040916. I used their services for 3 years and this year too. I hope you guys don't send box yet you contact them their box cheaper too but since no problem about my box .

i am one of victims of manila forwarder uk too. only this year at barrio fiesta in birmingham. I bought raffle ticket and thats the price i got manila forwarder box. I meant to send my october 2013 but no one replied or collected my box and tried to ring the number provided in the box but no one answer. Now im back using Ben Lilley Services UK LTD i been using this services for 3 years and again this year. You can contact them Phone no. 01905 756118 or mobile 07752258279.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    We use Belwood UK 01780410800!

I used Manila Forwarder in November 2012 and my cargo boxes still haven't arrived. I'm from Manchester and sent it to the co-owner of the company named Lorenz, Eugene Flores' brother-in-law.

I now heard and actually seen Lorenz back in operation, only this time moved location to Lincolnshire, and is operating as Manila Forwarder Limited. This company has conned their workers putting the blame on their employees but upon investigation it turned out to be that Lorenz has spent all the company revenue leaving no funds for the cargo boxes to be sent and distributed to the Philippines. Eugene Flores then found a solution and used a cheap but non-reputable cargo in the Philippines to try to resolve these problems causing delays and in some instances like my boxes had gone missing.

Manila Forwarder Limited is operation the London, Leeds, Lincolnshire, Manchester, Nottingham, Leicester and surrounding areas run by Lorenz so beware people. His facebook account is Lorenzo Mc Will but he does not seem to want to communicate with me.

Please for all our sake just use anyone else but not Manila Forwarder Limited or whatever they are called now. Lorenzo Mc Will is on facebook and has just pretended that nothing happened and trying to start fresh but it's you call . . . .

I didn't know this forum site until I searched Manila Forwarder on google just to try to get some light into what happened to my boxes and now realised that Lorenzo is continuing to trade without resolving the missing boxes. God Bless you all and Goodluck with Manila Forwarder as you can see I am not the only one on this forum with issues about this company and I am sure there are hundreds more in the UK who have been affected by Lorenzo and Eugene Flores' organisation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information