Quote Originally Posted by om4optics View Post
Hi there!

I came accross to this website with one of the UK seller I trasancted in eBay gave this link for the
purpose of our discussion regarding postage for reference. I readed the forum and saw some thread that
captures my attention regarding Job opportunity to United Kingdom in the field of Information Technology Industry.

Basically I'm looking for career in company based in United Kingdom that need or have opening position for Information Technology(IT).

Im 34 male, Im Graduated in the course of IT, 4 years. 10-13 years of experience in different company local and abroad in the field of
Information Technology - Hardware and Application which include client company.

Resourceful person and hardworking. Technology is my passion and happiness to work with. I love doing research development, Installation, procurement,
dealing with vendor for contracts, supervision, managing and other related work.

If needed I can help to process my local paper and documents. I can shoulder expenses localy for the legal document
for processing. Other expenses like visa and permit Im open to share expenses or make refund upon starting for work when I get there.

My permanent address is Located somewhere in Quezon City in Manila,Philippines. I can accept personal interview localy if you are here or
abroad using skype or any other software using my own DSL.

You can contact me anytime to this email address: REMOVED FOR SAFETY

Hope to hear from you!
The chances of you realizing your dream to work in the UK are about 100% ZERO!!
Please read post #6 above (b) and follow the link.

If you are offered a job here by an agency or through an email, then it will also be almost 100% a SCAMMER.

If someone offers you a job and asks you to pay for processing your papers or asks for money through Western Union it is 100% FAKE and a SCAM.

Sorry for the bad news, but it is the harsh reality today.