Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

Muslim Terrorist Killed - Well done Belgium

PICTURED: The deadly arsenal discovered at home of French terror suspect gunned down in his car by special forces

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2OxwBoK6k

One less piece of filth

no problems with deporting wee wee

We need a 'good news' section for posts like this

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    We need a 'good news' section for posts like this
    Great idea Les - Feel Good Factor etc

About time they closed all the mosques with behaviour like this. They know who the terrorists are.

Great news another scumbag of to so called paradise

AN HAPPY WIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE

... looks like Brussels has "sprouted" guts in ONE respect at least! Pity doesn't follow THEIR example when it comes to eliminating the terrorist element.

Sorry that my first post has a negative slant, but I feel I have to respond.

The overwhelming number of terrorist attacks in The UK have been carried out by white Brits. They have been responsible for thousands of deaths.

In contrast the threat from Islam has been tiny.

Better to close down the churches rather than the mosques maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by alan_macd View Post

The overwhelming number of terrorist attacks in The UK have been carried out by white Brits. They have been responsible for thousands of deaths.

Oh really.... please quote facts to back up your statements.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

i don't think the IRA would call themselves British

and the last attacks have been carried out by Islamist extremists and they weren't white
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    i don't think the IRA would call themselves British
    or Muslims
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

And, ... exactly how many good, law-abiding Christian folk do you know - that make it their business to go around killing and maiming civilians???

Please explain yourself!

Hopefully your last post too what a load of crap

Trusted Member
    This could be a first for us....a visitor from another planet !

Trusted Member

? So you bleedin'-well OUGHT to be - posting here under false pretences - by masquerading as a in an attempt to stir up unrest.

Let me be perfectly clear about one thing: We're NOT going to "rise to the bait" ... the content of the subsequent three paragraphs of your introductory post [as quoted below] is plumb loco.

Therefore ... should you be of a mind to persist in this vein, then you'll very quickly discover that your first post is likely to be your last!

Its a fair bet he is a troll get ready to wave your banned stick Arthur

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ? So you bleedin'-well OUGHT to be - posting here under false pretences - by masquerading as a in an attempt to stir up unrest.

Let me be perfectly clear about one thing: We're NOT going to "rise to the bait" ... the content of the subsequent three paragraphs of your introductory post [as quoted below] is plumb loco.

Therefore ... should you be of a mind to persist in this vein, then you'll very quickly discover that your first post is likely to be your last!
    I'm not at all a troll and I am sorry that my few words have annoyed people. This wasn't my intention. I was reacting to the suggestion that mosques should be shut down and was simply pointing out that most terrorism in the UK, in my lifetime, has nothing to do with Islam.

It is an unaliable fact that some admix of Christianity and Nationalist/Unionist politics has caused thousands of deaths in Britain.

I'm not at all a troll and I am sorry that my few words have annoyed people. This wasn't my intention. I was reacting to the suggestion that mosques should be shut down and was simply pointing out that most terrorism in the UK, in my lifetime, has nothing to do with Islam.

It is an unaliable fact that some admix of Christianity and Nationalist/Unionist politics has caused thousands of deaths in Britain.

I believe this was your original statement and we're still awaiting your evidence to back this up.
    I believe there is overwhelming evidence to support the fact that many Islamic terrorist attacks are supported by Extremist clerics something that we have no evidence has ever existed within the Catholic church or C of E in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post

I believe this was your original statement and we're still awaiting your evidence to back this up.
    I believe there is overwhelming evidence to support the fact that many Islamic terrorist attacks are supported by Extremist clerics something that we have no evidence has ever existed within the Catholic church or C of E in this country.
    Yes, I did say that, "The overwhelming number of terrorist attacks in The UK have been carried out by white Brits"

Do you really want me to back this up or is it not self-evident?

There have been many more terrorist attacks in Britain carried out by white Brits compared to Muslims. I really do not know why you contend this.

Yes, I did say that, "The overwhelming number of terrorist attacks in The UK have been carried out by white Brits"

Do you really want me to back this up or is it not self-evident?

There have been many more terrorist attacks in Britain carried out by white Brits compared to Muslims. I really do not know why you contend this.
    There would have been many more Islamic extremist attacks if it was not for good intelligence,Meanwhile around the world nearly all the attacks these days are by Islamic nutters.
    The Muslims know that after the London Bombings and Bradford riots that they were pissing everyone else off and it was only a matter of time before some of the white population 'kicked off' so they have calmed it down now and are doing it by stealth.
    Encouraging hatred in their Mosques.demanding and getting more and more concessions,increasing population etc with the view that eventually due to the too soft approach we take with them they will one day be a majority and watch out us infidels what remain!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    There would have been many more Islamic extremist attacks if it was not for good intelligence,Meanwhile around the world nearly all the attacks these days are by Islamic nutters.
    The Muslims know that after the London Bombings and Bradford riots that they were pissing everyone else off and it was only a matter of time before some of the white population 'kicked off' so they have calmed it down now and are doing it by stealth.
    Encouraging hatred in their Mosques.demanding and getting more and more concessions,increasing population etc with the view that eventually due to the too soft approach we take with them they will one day be a majority and watch out us infidels what remain!
    Quite right Les

Madrassas and Mosques - no place in British society, shut 'em down, simple and effective

I'm not at all a troll and I am sorry that my few words have annoyed people. This wasn't my intention.
    We realise that now, Alan ... it's easier all round when people can "agree to disagree" as it were ... and, in the circumstances, your gracious apology is appreciated.

Trusted Member
    Yes, Islam is so bloody wonderful.

Coming soon to a country near you....

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...sulting-islam/

................ link ... I slam the verdict!

Thread Information