Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have a friend here and shes the one to process my annulment and it takes only 4 months

Quote Originally Posted by sweetsamantha View Post
    I have a friend here and shes the one to process my annulment and it takes only 4 months
    Wow that is very quick. Does that include the issuance of the Decree of annulment?

Respected Member
    I wish you all the best, we were promised 6 months, and took 24 months. Some people have achieved it in 6 months and less, others have been unfortunate like us.

hi, sweetsamantha!

Before you make plans of setting a wedding date in July , please research first about the processing and obtaining your full annulment documents. Obtaining just a "decision letter" from the court is not enough to get you qualified for applying a marriage license. If you are expecting your annulment decision from the court in June, I tell you honestly, I believe July is too soon for a wedding or for getting married. I don't know if that is possible to process "finality" & NSO documents in one month after you get the annulment decision from court.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetsamantha View Post

I'm using my married passport that time but not yet annuld. there's a lot of mistake for that ( one of my friend here just telling me and advice to change my passport to single so when I apply visa again im using my single passport and that time my bf said that we should go to file annulment so i was apply my annulment last august and i get my annulment this coming of june and after that we're to marry on july
    you can only change your passport once you got the absoulute finality of your annulment and the annotated copy of marriage certificate fromthe NSO.

...and why would you want to change your old married name in your passport and go back to your single name ....if you plan to marry again??
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information