Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Quicky about the £18,600

Just wondering if the 6 months pay slips we need to submit all have to show that you are earning over £18,600, or do they have to average that?

Started my new job in March on the training rate of approx £18,200, which last month raised to £18,800 and was backdated to April, but as of yesterday I was fully qualified so now earn approx £22k. Obviously the 6 months of pay slips from March will average well over the required amount, especially since the backdated raise.

Just need to know if I can apply including those under the amount as well, or if we have to wait even longer. Would the backdating cut that time down if we have to wait too?

i believe they work it out on the lowest pay slip,

if im wrong someone will correct me, and perhaps they will show you how its worked out by them

just done some searching , and i think they take the average of the 6months,

this link may help you

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....ight=new+rules

The way I'm reading it means I can't mix wage slips under and over the £18,600, despite the fact the six months slips will average out at approx £19,400 per year

Thread Information