Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newbie (Restricted Access)

Red face filipino british passport holder

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie..

Anyways, I have just recently received my British passport and I know British passport holders are allowed to stay in the Philippines for maximum twenty one days.. right? However, I've heard this from someone that for the first year of issue of British passport, you are allowed to stay in the Philippines for more that twenty one days? I got told something like that, anyways.. Is this somehow true or just a complete nonsense..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post

Anyways, I have just recently received my British passport and I know British passport holders are allowed to stay in the Philippines for maximum twenty one days.. right? However, I've heard this from someone that for the first year of issue of British passport, you are allowed to stay in the Philippines for more that twenty one days? I got told something like that, anyways.. Is this somehow true or just a complete nonsense..

Congratulations on your success.

Unless you retained your dual nationality, I think you will be only allowed 21 days like everybody else.

I may be mistaken, but I think it is the rule.

Good luck

HI GOLDILOCKS ME TOO CONFUSED ABOUT THIS BUT I GOT A LOTS OF FRIENDS ALREADY BRITISH BUT THEY CAN STAY IN THE PHILIPPINES LONGER AND THEY DONT PAY THE EXTENTION VISA AND ABOUT OUR HUSBAND AND FAMILY THEY CAN STAY LONGER ASWELL AS LONG AS YOU ARRIVE IN PHILIPPINES TOGETHER AND BACK TOGETHER....LIKE NOW MY FRIEND AND HER FAMILY ARE THERE IN PHILIPPINES OVER A MONTH BUT THEY DONT PAY ANY AMOUNT FOR VISA EXTENTION

Former Filipino`s can avail of the balikbayan privilege on arrival which allows a stay for up to one year.
    A British spouse travelling with them is also entitled to the privilege of a one year stay.
    Or..Its an easy process to acquire dual nationality via RP embassy in London and then you will reacquire all of your previous rights as a Filipino including the ownership of unlimited amounts of land etc.
    Now if thats not worth some rep power,I dont know what is.

AS LONG AS YOU ARRIVE IN PHILIPPINES TOGETHER AND BACK TOGETHER..
    No..They only need to arrive together..Once your Brit husband has the Balikbayan stamp in his PP he can leave with or without you at any time for up to one year.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    No..They only need to arrive together..Once your Brit husband has the Balikbayan stamp in his PP he can leave with or without you at any time for up to one year.
    As I said......... I may be wrong.....

And I was.........

Good tip, Fred.

No worries..Thanks also..

Former Filipino`s can avail of the balikbayan privilege on arrival which allows a stay for up to one year.
    A British spouse travelling with them is also entitled to the privilege of a one year stay.
    Or..Its an easy process to acquire dual nationality via RP embassy in London and then you will reacquire all of your previous rights as a Filipino including the ownership of unlimited amounts of land etc.
    Now if thats not worth some rep power,I dont know what is.
    Thank you thank you sooo much! It sure did clear up the confusion..

Thank you guys!..

london well away from those people up norf
    Welcome glad your problem solved more importanly did you bring some cakes Goldilocks, love the food at them bakerys

Anyways, I have just recently received my British passport and I know British passport holders are allowed to stay in the Philippines for maximum twenty one days..
    Just a question, do you still have your Fillipino passport or had to give it back to get your British one?
    Best regards.
    Yves

Thats a good question..
    Long before the duel cit law came to pass I knew of a few Filipino`s that simply kept their old passports as they were not asked to surrender it..They simply used the old PP for Manila and their Brit PP for UK..When their old ones run out they would simply renew it when in Manila.. Totaly illegal..But nobody seemed to care back then..

Thats a good question..
    Long before the duel cit law came to pass I knew of a few Filipino`s that simply kept their old passports as they were not asked to surrender it..They simply used the old PP for Manila and their Brit PP for UK..When their old ones run out they would simply renew it when in Manila.. Totaly illegal..But nobody seemed to care back then..
    I don't speak of an old expired passport but of his valid Filipino passport.
    Best regards.
    Yves

Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
    Welcome glad your problem solved more importanly did you bring some cakes Goldilocks, love the food at them bakerys
    oh sorry i forgot about the cakes... i was eating goldilocks polvoron while writing the thread... hence the name... ahahah...

thanks again...

Quote Originally Posted by A_flyer View Post
    Just a question, do you still have your Fillipino passport or had to give it back to get your British one?
    I still have my Filipino passport. I sent it off when I applied for my British passport and then I got it back before i received my new passport.

I think it is technically illegal to use my Filipino passport although it hasn't expired yet... right?

So
    I don't speak of an old expired passport but of his valid Filipino passport.
    Sorry..I meant passports valid at the time New brit PP issued..
    As Golilocks has illustrated..They just send them back to the owner.
    Although this still valid PP should not be used for travel it is advisable to take it along as proof of being a natural born Filipino..In order to recieve a Balikbayan stamp in the Brit PP.

oh sorry i forgot about the cakes... i was eating goldilocks polvoron while writing the thread... hence the name... ahahah...

thanks again...
    ....and i have still have my goldilocks polvoron in my hand while reading this thread mmm masarap
    CPLURLTC Care, Patience, Love, Understanding, Respect, Loyalty, Trust & Concideration / Compassion Are all the values Me & Anilyn hope to give each other, sometimes we may both fail, but we will always try, I am sure most of u in here are the type to do the same with their loved ones.

Ingat Paul & Anilyn

Republic Act No. 6768, also known as the Balikbayan Act of 1989, a "Balikbayan" refers to:

1. Former Filipino citizens holding foreign passports, including spouses and children with them.

2. Filipinos who have been continuously out of the Philippines for at least one (1) year.

3. Overseas Filipino workers.

Benefits includes

1. Travel tax exemption as provided under Presidential Decree 1183, Executive OrderNo. 283, and other allied laws

2. Visa-free entry to the Philippines for a period of one (1) year for foreign passport holders

3. Duty-free shopping privilege of up to US$1,500.00 with some limitations

...and other benefits.

the handbook for Filipinos for Overseas given at the CFO office is very useful, it contents a lot of topics and information including Dual Citizenship Law, Land Ownership to which there are limitations.
    CPLURLTC Care, Patience, Love, Understanding, Respect, Loyalty, Trust & Concideration / Compassion Are all the values Me & Anilyn hope to give each other, sometimes we may both fail, but we will always try, I am sure most of u in here are the type to do the same with their loved ones.

Ingat Paul & Anilyn

Sorry..I meant passports valid at the time New brit PP issued..
    As Golilocks has illustrated..They just send them back to the owner.
    Although this still valid PP should not be used for travel it is advisable to take it along as proof of being a natural born Filipino..In order to recieve a Balikbayan stamp in the Brit PP.
    If the passport is valid it can be used to travel. If she's holding both passport, she's already a bi-national (she have the Filipino citizenship and the British citizenship).

As the Philippines recognize dual citizenship and unless the new country citizenship do not recognize the dual citizenship (like Germany or Austria), you keep your original citizenship also.

So you can use the passport you want for travelling, but what I highly recommand is to use the same one when you enter and exit a country.

For example: use British passport to go out of UK, use Filipino one to enter RP and later exit RP (you will have to show your british passport as proof you can enter freely UK) and use of course British passport to enter UK. Remember that each entry/exit are recorded by immigration.
    Best regards.
    Yves

If the passport is valid it can be used to travel. If she's holding both passport, she's already a bi-national (she have the Filipino citizenship and the British citizenship).

As the Philippines recognize dual citizenship and unless the new country citizenship do not recognize the dual citizenship (like Germany or Austria), you keep your original citizenship also.

So you can use the passport you want for travelling, but what I highly recommand is to use the same one when you enter and exit a country.

For example: use British passport to go out of UK, use Filipino one to enter RP and later exit RP (you will have to show your British passport as proof you can enter freely UK) and use of course British passport to enter UK. Remember that each entry/exit are recorded by immigration.
    Yes that's exactly how the Philippine consul instructed my wife to use her and the childrens passports..After she attended the notary public and took the oath in a simple ceremony..
    Just because you have two passports does not mean that you are automatically a duel citizen..

Q. What are the benefits and privileges of dual citizenship?

Dual citizens can enjoy full civil and political rights in the Philippines, including the following:

a. right to vote and be elected or appointed to any public office in the Philippines subject to existing Philippine laws,
    b. right to acquire land and other properties under his name,
    c. right to engage in business in the Philippines and have 100% ownership of the business,
    d. right to reside in the Philippine without need of visa, and
    e. right to practise profession in the Philippines upon application of a license or permit to engage in such practice

Q. What is the procedure for Philippine citizenship retention/reacquisition?

Applicants for Philippine citizenship retention/reacquisition have to submit a completed Philippine citizenship retention/reacquisition form with all the documentary requirements to the Consular Section of the Philippine Embassy. Applications have to be filed one (1) hour before the scheduled oath taking (which is at 12:30 p.m. and at 3:00 p.m., Monday to Friday, except during Philippine national holidays and UK bank holidays).

Applicants who live near any of the Philippine Honorary Consulates in Liverpool, Glasgow, Dublin and Reykjavik, may file their application in the Philippine Honorary Consulate nearest to them and take their oath before the Philippine honorary consul in the area.

Q. Can I apply for Philippine citizenship retention/reacquisition by post?

Applications can be filed by post but the applicant still have to personally appear before a consul (if abroad) or at the Bureau of Immigration (if in the Philippines) for the oath taking ceremony.

Q. What are the requirements for Philippine citizenship retention/reacquisition?

For the requirements on Philippine citizenship retention/reacquisition, please refer to the section on Retention/Reacquisition of Philippine Citizenship.

Q. What is an ACR?

An Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) is a proof of identification as resident alien in the Philippines issued by the Bureau of Immigration to an immigrant visa holder.

Q. What is an ICR?

An Identification Certificate of Registration (ICR) is issued to a person who has acquired or retained his Philippine citizenship. A dual citizen who is previously a holder of 13(G) visa may file a petition under oath to the Commissioner of Immigration for the cancellation of his ACR and issuance of an ICR.

Q. My husband is a foreign national. Can I include him in the petition for dual citizenship?

No. However, he can apply for a non-quota immigrant visa, which will eventually give him permanent residency in the Philippines. If he wishes to acquire Philippine citizenship, he can later apply for naturalization.

Q. Can I include my children in the petition for dual citizenship?

Only unmarried children who are below 18 years of age can be included in the petition for dual citizenship.

Q. What passport will I use when travelling to the Philippines?

Dual citizens are advised to: (a) bring both their Philippine and UK/EU passport when travelling to the Philippines, (b) use their Philippine passport when entering and transacting business in the Philippines, and (c) use their British/EU passport when entering the UK/Europe.

Q. As a dual citizen, do I have to pay income tax in the Philippines?

Not necessarily, unless you earn income in the Philippines.

Q. I am a dual citizen. Can I own properties in the Philippines?

Yes. As a dual citizen, you can enjoy all the rights and privileges accorded to Filipino citizens.

Q. I am a dual citizen. Will I need a visa to the Philippines if I use my foreign
    passport when entering the Philippines?

No. Just present proof that you are a dual citizen.

Q. As a dual citizen, how long can I stay in the Philippines?

You can stay in the Philippines for as long as you want provided that you entered the Philippines as a Filipino/dual citizen.

Q. As a dual citizen, am I exempted from Philippine travel tax?

Yes. As a dual citizen, you will also enjoy the travel tax exemption accorded to Filipino citizens permanently residing abroad and to OFWs and their dependents, provided that you permanently reside overseas.

Q. What document can I present in the absence of a naturalization certificate?

In lieu of naturalization certification, you can present a certificate from the authority that issued you your foreign citizenship or any other document that will indicate the date when you acquired your foreign citizenship.

Q. As a dual citizen, do I have to apply for a Philippine passport?

Application for Philippine passport is not compulsory. However, dual citizens are strongly encouraged to have a valid Philippine passport when entering or during their sojourn in the Philippines. Dual citizens can always present their Certificate of Oath of Allegiance as proof of their Philippine citizenship but the said certificate is not valid as a travel document.

http://philembassy-uk.org/dualcitizenshipfaqs.asp

Just because you have two passports does not mean that you are automatically a duel citizen.
    Yes that's true as it's not a proof of citizenship neither in the philippines, UK or France too. But the fact you can renew it means you have the citizenship and even without the ceremony you can.

If both countries authorize dual citizenship, you do not lose the preceding one unless you voluntarely resign from it at your administration (or the new citizenship countries, like Germany or Austria, request it from your country, or your country remove it from you for a good and strong reason).

Let go back to the text of the Philippines laws, and you will see we are both true... Section 2 shows I'm right and last phrase of section 3 shows you're right.

REPUBLIC ACT NO. 9225
    AN ACT MAKING THE CITIZENSHIP OF PHILIPPINE CITIZENS WHO ACQUIRE FOREIGN CITIZENSHIP PERMANENT, AMENDING FOR THE PURPOSE COMMONWEALTH ACT NO. 63, AS AMENDED, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.

Section 1
    . Short Title. — This Act shall be known as the "Citizenship Retention and Re-acquisition Act of 2003."

Sec. 2. Declaration of Policy. — It is hereby declared the policy of the State that all Philippine citizens who become citizens of another country shall be deemed not to have lost their Philippine citizenship under the conditions of this Act.

Sec. 3. Retention of Philippine Citizenship. — Any provision of law to the contrary notwithstanding, natural-born citizens of the Philippines who have lost their Philippine citizenship by reason of their naturalization as citizens of a foreign country are hereby deemed to have re-acquired Philippine citizenship upon taking the following oath of allegiance to the Republic:

"I _________________, solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the Republic of the Philippines and obey the laws and legal orders promulgated by the duly constituted authorities of the Philippines, and I hereby declare that I recognize and accept the supreme authority of the Philippines and will maintain true faith and allegiance thereto; and that I impose this obligation upon myself voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion."

Natural-born citizens of the Philippines who, after the effectivity of this Act, become citizens of a foreign country shall retain their Philippine citizenship upon taking the aforesaid oath.

Sec. 4. Derivative Citizenship. — The unmarried child, whether legitimate, illegitimate or adopted, below eighteen (18) years of age, of those who re-acquire Philippine citizenship upon effectivity of this Act shall be deemed citizens of the Philippines.

Sec. 5. Civil and Political Rights and Liabilities. — Those who retain or re-acquire Philippine citizenship under this Act shall enjoy full civil and political rights and be subject to all attendant liabilities and responsibilities under existing laws of the Philippines and the following conditions:

(1) Those intending to exercise their right of suffrage must meet the requirements under Sec. 1, Article V of the Constitution, Republic Act No. 9189, otherwise known as "The Overseas Absentee Voting Act of 2003" and other existing laws;

(2) Those seeking elective public office in the Philippines shall meet the qualifications for holding such public office as required by the Constitution and existing laws and, at the time of the filing of the certificate of candidacy, make a personal and sworn renunciation of any and all foreign citizenship before any public officer authorized to administer an oath;

(3) Those appointed to any public office shall subscribe and swear to an oath of allegiance to the Republic of the Philippines and its duly constituted authorities prior to their assumption of office: provided, that they renounce their oath of allegiance to the country where they took that oath;

(4) Those intending to practice their profession in the Philippines shall apply with the proper authority for a license or permit to engage in such practice; and

(5) That right to vote or be elected or appointed to any public office in the Philippines cannot be exercised by, or extended to, those who:

(a) are candidates for or are occupying any public office in the country of which they are naturalized citizens; and/or

(b) are in active service as commissioned or non-commissioned officers in the armed forces of the country which they are naturalized citizens.

Sec. 6. Separability Clause. — If any Sec. or provision of this Act is held unconstitutional or invalid, any other Sec. or provision not affected thereby shall remain valid and effective.

Sec. 7. Repealing Clause. — All laws, decrees, orders, rules and regulations inconsistent with the provisions of this Act are hereby repealed or modified accordingly.

Sec. 8. Effectivity Clause. — This Act shall take effect after fifteen (15) days following its publication in the Official Gazette or two (2) newspapers of general circulation.

Approved: August 29, 2003

Anyway in my opinion, for those acquiring a new citizenship after september 2003, the dual citizenship ceremony is more useful for the Consulate to get a (good) fee rather than for the applicant.
    Best regards.
    Yves

Yes that's true as it's not a proof of citizenship neither in the philippines, UK or France too. But the fact you can renew it means you have the citizenship and even without the ceremony you can.

If both countries authorize dual citizenship, you do not lose the preceding one unless you voluntarely resign from it at your administration (or the new citizenship countries, like Germany or Austria, request it from your country, or your country remove it from you for a good and strong reason).

Let go back to the text of the Philippines laws, and you will see we are both true... Section 2 shows I'm right and last phrase of section 3 shows you're right.

REPUBLIC ACT NO. 9225
    AN ACT MAKING THE CITIZENSHIP OF PHILIPPINE CITIZENS WHO ACQUIRE FOREIGN CITIZENSHIP PERMANENT, AMENDING FOR THE PURPOSE COMMONWEALTH ACT NO. 63, AS AMENDED, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.

Section 1
    . Short Title. — This Act shall be known as the "Citizenship Retention and Re-acquisition Act of 2003."

Sec. 2. Declaration of Policy. — It is hereby declared the policy of the State that all Philippine citizens who become citizens of another country shall be deemed not to have lost their Philippine citizenship under the conditions of this Act.

Sec. 3. Retention of Philippine Citizenship. — Any provision of law to the contrary notwithstanding, natural-born citizens of the Philippines who have lost their Philippine citizenship by reason of their naturalization as citizens of a foreign country are hereby deemed to have re-acquired Philippine citizenship upon taking the following oath of allegiance to the Republic:

"I _________________, solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the Republic of the Philippines and obey the laws and legal orders promulgated by the duly constituted authorities of the Philippines, and I hereby declare that I recognize and accept the supreme authority of the Philippines and will maintain true faith and allegiance thereto; and that I impose this obligation upon myself voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion."

Natural-born citizens of the Philippines who, after the effectivity of this Act, become citizens of a foreign country shall retain their Philippine citizenship upon taking the aforesaid oath.

Sec. 4. Derivative Citizenship. — The unmarried child, whether legitimate, illegitimate or adopted, below eighteen (18) years of age, of those who re-acquire Philippine citizenship upon effectivity of this Act shall be deemed citizens of the Philippines.

Sec. 5. Civil and Political Rights and Liabilities. — Those who retain or re-acquire Philippine citizenship under this Act shall enjoy full civil and political rights and be subject to all attendant liabilities and responsibilities under existing laws of the Philippines and the following conditions:

(1) Those intending to exercise their right of suffrage must meet the requirements under Sec. 1, Article V of the Constitution, Republic Act No. 9189, otherwise known as "The Overseas Absentee Voting Act of 2003" and other existing laws;

(2) Those seeking elective public office in the Philippines shall meet the qualifications for holding such public office as required by the Constitution and existing laws and, at the time of the filing of the certificate of candidacy, make a personal and sworn renunciation of any and all foreign citizenship before any public officer authorized to administer an oath;

(3) Those appointed to any public office shall subscribe and swear to an oath of allegiance to the Republic of the Philippines and its duly constituted authorities prior to their assumption of office: provided, that they renounce their oath of allegiance to the country where they took that oath;

(4) Those intending to practice their profession in the Philippines shall apply with the proper authority for a license or permit to engage in such practice; and

(5) That right to vote or be elected or appointed to any public office in the Philippines cannot be exercised by, or extended to, those who:

(a) are candidates for or are occupying any public office in the country of which they are naturalized citizens; and/or

(b) are in active service as commissioned or non-commissioned officers in the armed forces of the country which they are naturalized citizens.

Sec. 6. Separability Clause. — If any Sec. or provision of this Act is held unconstitutional or invalid, any other Sec. or provision not affected thereby shall remain valid and effective.

Sec. 7. Repealing Clause. — All laws, decrees, orders, rules and regulations inconsistent with the provisions of this Act are hereby repealed or modified accordingly.

Sec. 8. Effectivity Clause. — This Act shall take effect after fifteen (15) days following its publication in the Official Gazette or two (2) newspapers of general circulation.

Approved: August 29, 2003

Anyway in my opinion, for those acquiring a new citizenship after september 2003, the dual citizenship ceremony is more useful for the Consulate to get a (good) fee rather than for the applicant.

Section 2 shows I'm right
    With respect...It shows nothing of the kind.
    Its all very clear..
    No smoke or mirrors and no double meaning IMO..
    Just good old plain English..

It is hereby declared the policy of the State that all Philippine citizens who become citizens of another country shall be deemed not to have lost their Philippine citizenship under the conditions of this Act.

Section 1. Short Title. — This Act shall be known as the "Citizenship Retention and Re-acquisition Act of 2003."

In a nut shell.

Out of intrest (ok not much on telly tonight) and maybe fred knows how long would it take me to become a pinoy citzen if i moved over tomorrow?

Perhaps not so academic ... I'd be interested to know the answer to this too!

Well ..its pretty late here...Like 530 am..but Ill give it a go..
    As far as I have heared you will need to live here for at least 8?10 years before you are even considered for application(could be wrong)..
    If you make it to Filipino citizen...Congrats!! your rights however will be no where near the rights offered too a natural born Filipino..
    Forget owning land for starters..It ain gonna happen in our lifetime!!
    Why bother?

Well ..its pretty late here...Like 530 am..but Ill give it a go..
    As far as I have heared you will need to live here for at least 8?10 years before you are even considered for application(could be wrong)..
    If you make it to Filipino citizen...Congrats!! your rights however will be no where near the rights offered too a natural born Filipino..
    Forget owning land for starters..It ain gonna happen in our lifetime!!
    Why bother?

I have no plans too just i thought it was unlikely as i never heard anyone who had achieved it over the years. But saw it mentioned in the example above.

I guess you must be getting though the smbs to still be up or did the chickens wake you sir?

Banned
    I am going to qoute what the immigration told us (Me and my husband before) when my ex-husband insisted to apply for citizenship in the Philippines. What the immigration told us that he must stay as a resident of the Philippines.
    Qoute to what the immigration said.... " It is not worth applying for the CITIZENSHIP. SHE SAID IF U WILL APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP, U WILL PAY SO MUCH MONEY. WHILE IF U R A RESIDENCE U WILL PAY ONLY P250.00 ANNUALLY.
    So, I think that the best advice. Be a RESIDENT NOT A CITIZEN.

Quote Originally Posted by charlwill View Post
    I am going to qoute what the immigration told us (Me and my husband before) when my ex-husband insisted to apply for citizenship in the Philippines. What the immigration told us that he must stay as a resident of the Philippines.
    Qoute to what the immigration said.... " It is not worth applying for the CITIZENSHIP. SHE SAID IF U WILL APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP, U WILL PAY SO MUCH MONEY. WHILE IF U R A RESIDENCE U WILL PAY ONLY P250.00 ANNUALLY.
    So, I think that the best advice. Be a RESIDENT NOT A CITIZEN.
    Maybe in the intrests of the phill goverment to stop non phills from buying up and taking over the country.
    But if the phill goverment woke up and realised the investment in the country might shoot up if it allowed controlled forigen ownership and people being able to take dual citzenship with full propety rights etc.
    Most of Londons success is down to the fact people from all round the world can invest and work here.

Say i came to phill to live and run a business which betwen the home and business employed 10 people thats changing 10 families fortunes, and as the business grew it employed more and more people plus the businesses who i traded with could employ more people. Does it matter whether a phill or a non phill runs the company?

rant over thats why phill is for holidays only for me to much grief opening accounts as an alien and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
    Maybe in the intrests of the phill goverment to stop non phills from buying up and taking over the country.
    But if the phill goverment woke up and realised the investment in the country might shoot up if it allowed controlled forigen ownership and people being able to take dual citzenship with full propety rights etc.
    Most of Londons success is down to the fact people from all round the world can invest and work here.

Say i came to phill to live and run a business which betwen the home and business employed 10 people thats changing 10 families fortunes, and as the business grew it employed more and more people plus the businesses who i traded with could employ more people. Does it matter whether a phill or a non phill runs the company?

rant over thats why phill is for holidays only for me to much grief opening accounts as an alien and the like.
    I agree with everything that you say..
    IMO if we are not allowed to own land or control a business here then Filipino`s should not be allowed to do the same in Britain or the US..
    If this were the case I'm certain that Filipino constitutional changes would be swift..
    GMA is for change but unfortunately her opposition on these changes are vast.
    Not in my lifetime!!
    Fortunately ,everything I "own" here will go to my kids.

I have never heard of someone wanting to change their citizenship to being Filipino.. ahahahah.. Have you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information