Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

Sicknote Ferdinand

What a joke - Hodgson was a mug to recall him

Ferdinand farce! Now defender pulls out of England squad over fitness fears leaving Hodgson with headache for Montenegro

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2NuMKSvCT

I think his reasons are valid,he has been honest can't see why that attracts criticism

Banned
    He's spent months twittering about wanting a recall, goes out on the lash with some publicity seeking teenage singer and then throws a sicky. Hodgson needs younger less injury prone players.

I agree Hodgson was a mug. He ignored messages from the FA and it was Ferguson who said he would be going.
    Don't pick him again he's a has been anyway.

Banned
    ‘What reasons?’ Rio Ferdinand once asked. Obviously, he had forgotten about his intricate, pre-planned programme that day.

It must have slipped his mind, too, last month when he announced he would pack his bags and go straight there if selected by England. No mention of an intricate pre-planned programme in that statement, either.

Indeed, for a programme so intricate, not to mention pre-planned, Ferdinand does seem to have rather a peculiar attitude to it.

Roy Hodgson named his England squad at 3pm on Thursday. Even if Ferdinand had no inkling he might be included, which seems unlikely given that there had been talk of little else in the build-up to the announcement, he could at that point have contacted the Football Association and revealed his personal and physical conflict.

Instead, Ferdinand let it slide. Through Friday, when Hodgson left a lengthy message for him without getting a reply. Then on Saturday, when Sir Alex Ferguson falsely announced that Ferdinand would be joining up with England, again without mention of complications caused by his intricate, pre-planned programme.

It was not until Sunday night, in fact, that Ferdinand saw fit to inform Hodgson he would not, after all, be available for the matches against San Marino and Montenegro. His intricate, pre-planned programme would not allow it.

One Direction concerts, apparently, are not as stringently monitored because Ferdinand found time to attend one of those at the weekend.

Traipsing around behind the latest pop fad while the England manager remained in the dark about an impending crisis, Ferdinand seemed to epitomise the self-absorption of so many modern footballers — more Harry Styles than Nobby Stiles.

Hodgson is a decent chap, too, and, having been ridiculed when citing football reasons for Ferdinand’s absence from the European Championship last summer, is entitled to feel he has been led down the garden path by the player subsequently.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2Nysyan8b

A complete waster giving his country and Hodgson the two fingers. Time for Roy to phone the best leader England have had for decades John Patriot Terry

another of your favs dedworth

Owen set to retire at the end of the season

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociatio...d=1932109.html
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    another of your favs dedworth

Owen set to retire at the end of the season

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociatio...d=1932109.html
    I heard that on Talk$hite earlier, he should go now why prolong the agony other than to dent mug Stokes bank balance - greedy ba$tard

A complete waster giving his country and Hodgson the two fingers. Time for Roy to phone the best leader England have had for decades John Patriot Terry

I couldn't agree more. Somebody who would be proud to lead his Country if asked. Twice the player and twice the man Ferdinand will ever be. I just wish Hodgson had the balls to publicly tell Ferdinand where to go

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post

I couldn't agree more. Somebody who would be proud to lead his Country if asked. Twice the player and twice the man Ferdinand will ever be. I just wish Hodgson had the balls to publicly tell Ferdinand where to go
    A mate of mine went with his brother and a couple of 10/12 year old kids to the game at Reading where they got a draw. A end of game they were hanging about after the ground was clearing and Terry was the last player on the pitch. He jumped over the adverts and climbed up to where they were – had a chat with Andy & his Bro, posed for a load of pics and gave the kids his boots and shirt, went off bare chested.

There's only one England Captain !

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    A mate of mine went with his brother and a couple of 10/12 year old kids to the game at Reading where they got a draw. A end of game they were hanging about after the ground was clearing and Terry was the last player on the pitch. He jumped over the adverts and climbed up to where they were – had a chat with Andy & his Bro, posed for a load of pics and gave the kids his boots and shirt, went off bare chested.

There's only one England Captain !
    To be honest thats fair comment,Well done terry

Banned
    Ferdinand reveals his true colours

EXCLUSIVE: Plane stupid! Rio sparks outrage as he jets 15 HOURS to be TV pundit for England match he pulled out off over back injury fears

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2OA1AwoLp

You have to feel for the Al jazeerah viewers having to put up with that imbecile trying to string a sentence together

Forget the having a pop at him because he's Man Utd but this is a joke. He has played the media all the way through this getting them to call for his return and then he does this. I have genuine sympathy for Hodgson over the way he's been treated and I hope he does the right thing.

Thread Information