Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: schengen visa

schengen visa

well just back from our trip to see friends and get the schengen sorted, all went well it seems
    just took over 2 hours to sort and they say it will take just 3 days to arrive at our home address,
    a few tips if you are going to get the schengen visa through TSL
    Stick to a time and dont get there any earlier, they will just say come back later
    There is a small cafe serving drinks and snacks next door if this happens, plus they can take your picture and photo copy all your docs if you forget,
    Prepare to wait and just enjoy watching everyone,
    They will post back your documents if you ask them to for a fee
    Total cost for this is the £8 posted fee and the £24 charge for their service
    So a nice few days in london good food and company and even Ems managed to go into a restaurant that she always wanted to go into and it has taken nearly 3 years to get us in there, so really a great few days, whats the name of this restaurant i hear you all say,
    PIZZA HUT

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Pleased everything went ok Steve!

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    well just back from our trip to see friends and get the schengan sorted, all went well it seems
    just took over 2 hours to sort and they say it will take just 3 days to arrive at our home address,
    a few tips if you are going to get the schengan visa throught TSL
    Stick to a time and dont get there any earlier, they will just say come back later
    There is a small cafe serving drinks and snacks next door if this happens, plus they can take your picture and photo copy all your docs if you forget,
    Prepare to wait and just enjoy watching everyone,
    They will post back your documents if you ask them too for a fee
    Total cost for this is the £8 posted fee and the £24 charge for there service
    So a nice few days in london good food and company and even Ems managed to go into a restaurant that she always wanted to go into and it has taken nearly 3 years to get us in there, so really a great few days, whats the name of this restaurant i hear you all say,
    PIZZA HUT
    hi steve,did u have ur marriage certificate certified/legalized by the Philippine embassy?glad all went out well for both of you
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart

Quote Originally Posted by Leen View Post
    hi steve,did u have ur marriage certificate certified/legalized by the Philippine embassy?glad all went out well for both of you
    No we just took the one we got when we got married

another tip.
    if you do all this on line make sure you fill the right form in, i thought i did but when i rang them just to make sure i was not going to pay the visa charge ie a spouse of a european, he did mention that it should have been on another form, but he changed it there and then on the phone

Glad you both had a nice time in London Steve
    And pleased all went well for the Schengen Visa. Happy hols to come soon.

I'm glad Emma enjoyed Pizza Hut.

Kuripot

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Glad you both had a nice time in London Steve
    And pleased all went well for the Schenghen Visa. Happy hols to come soon.

I'm glad Emma enjoyed Pizza Hut.

Kuripot
    she got her own back, for lunch we went to the Blue Lagoon a thai reataurant along Kensington high street, just up from the Bristol Car Showroom, what beautiful cars they are i may just add

Luddendenfoot, near Todmorden and Slaithwaite
    another tip.
    if you do all this on line make sure you fill the right form in, i thought i did but when i rang them just to make sure i was not going to pay the visa charge ie a spouse of a european, he did mention that it should have been on another form, but he changed it there and then on the phone
    Hi Steve,

I am glad all went well with the visa processing. I will be doing my schengen visa run by the first week of April. What is the right form to use so I will just be paying for the service fee and for returning the docs? I have done some reading and it said I would still need to do the booking via TLS Do I need to fill in the forms online or can I download it and fill in by hand? Sorry for too many questions. I would need to make everything right in the preps as David won't be coming with me to London.

Thanks a lot.
    UKBA,UKBA I am dreading to hear from you...
    UKBA, a BRP for Christmas will do...

she got her own back, for lunch we went to the Blue Lagoon a thai reataurant along Kensington high street, just up from the Bristol Car Showroom, what beautiful cars they are i may just add
    OMG, Bristol Cars !!
    Yes, beautiful wonderful and very expensive to restore.
    I bought one to restore and after 2 years had to sell it on as I just could afford to complete it.

But I've always had a soft spot for them

Glad to hear you got to eat at a proper place

we filled ours on line, but like any man i did not read all the pages, it states on the pages when you are filling them on line that if you are a spouse of a european you dont have to fill it all in, well i did not read that, thats why i rang them up just to clarify that Emma is my wife so there is no fee, of which he told me that straight away,
    you have to fill the forms online and that way they give you a reference number and then you download all the forms with booking ref and time and date of appointment

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    OMG, Bristol Cars !!
    Yes, beautiful wonderful and very expensive to restore.
    I bought one to restore and after 2 years had to sell it on as I just could afford to complete it.

But I've always had a soft spot for them

Glad to hear you got to eat at a proper place
    there was 3 in the showroon, 2 reds and both sportscars and 1 green saloon, very nice indeed and just for measure there was one driving past, try telling my wallet that you are glad we ate at a proper place

Luddendenfoot, near Todmorden and Slaithwaite
    we filled ours on line, but like any man i did not read all the pages, it states on the pages when you are filling them on line that if you are a spouse of a european you dont have to fill it all in, well i did not read that, thats why i rang them up just to clarify that Emma is my wife so there is no fee, of which he told me that straight away,
    you have to fill the forms online and that way they give you a reference number and then you download all the forms with booking ref and time and date of appointment
    I see. I have seen this bit in the 3 pages form. I thought I'd have to use a different one...
    Thank you so much
    UKBA,UKBA I am dreading to hear from you...
    UKBA, a BRP for Christmas will do...

Thread Information