Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Advance Endorsement Birth ,Marriage and Death Certificate

...This is the easiest procedure I can recommend to everyone who wants to speed up and get a digital copy of your certificates from the National Statistics Office (NSO) since it is needed if you want to apply for any visa outside the Philippines.

https://www.ecensus.com.ph/default.aspx

If the birth/marriage/death occurred outside the Philippines, see Question 17.

If the birth/marriage/death occurred within the Philippines, you may file for "advance endorsement" at the Local Civil Registry Office (LCRO) of the city/municipality where the child was born. Advance endorsement means requesting the LCRO to advance ("endorse") a copy of the birth certificate to the National Statistics Office (NSO) ahead of the regular schedule of submission of civil registry documents. The LCRO will charge a fee for this service.

Please ensure that the copy to be forwarded to the NSO is the ORIGINAL COPY for the OFFICE OF THE CIVIL REGISTRAR GENERAL, or the OCRG Copy. Otherwise, you will be issued the NSO Feedback Form containing further instructions.

You may have the document forwarded to the NSO via your preferred local courier service; this will be to your account. Delivery should be addressed to:

MS. LOURDES J. HUFANA

CIVIL REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT

NATIONAL STATISTICS OFFICE

3/F VIBAL BUILDING, EDSA COR. TIMES ST.

QUEZON CITY 1104

Thereafter, you may apply for a copy/copies of the birth certificate through this website. Kindly provide the following information via email at e-census.info@census.gov.ph, or phone at (632) 981-7777/-7778:

(1) Courier Used

(2) Tracking Number

(3) Date forwarded to the NSO

(4) Name of Addressee

The "advance endorsement" procedure is applicable for birth, marriage and death certificates registered within the Philippines.
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

sars, this is good information and concerns important and often discussed subjects.

I hope you will agree, but I moved your thread here to UK Visa/Important Information as I felt it was more appropriate.
    I also made it a 'sticky' so it's easy to see and find.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Extremely useful!

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    sars, this is good information and concerns important and often discussed subjects.

I hope you will agree, but I moved your thread here to UK Visa/Important Information as I felt it was more appropriate.
    I also made it a 'sticky' so it's easy to see and find.

Yes of course , No problem..thanks
    I have used the Advance Endorsement for my documents(marriage certificate) thats why I can recommend it, hope its useful for some forum members.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    Extremely useful!
    thanks Michael

Hi this is good information.
    I am thinking ahead to our marriage in July 17th.
    A couple questions.

My Angeline will go to the local office in CDO and request this method to otain from the NSO her birth certificate & our Marriage certifcate, is this correct?

Also how long would it take if we were to simply apply for these documents directly on the NSO website?

If I have got the wrong end of the stick I do applogise, I am trying to get my head around all the timings for my sweetheart to apply for her visa.

Many thanks for your help.

John
    "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"
    "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all" Lord Tenneson.

Hi John, thanks.

As long as there is no problem with her birth certificate ( mispelled name,date of birth, gender )she can apply anytime via the ecensus website , the payments and delivery options is all in the website.
    now , after your wedding she can bring the Marriage Certificate to the Local Registrars Office in CDO then ask for the Advance Endorsement , there is a fee but its not too expensive.

how long will it take??
    https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/Delivery.aspx

my NSO marriage certificate arrived exactly two weeks after ive used the advance endorsement.

Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    Hi John, thanks.

As long as there is no problem with her birth certificate ( mispelled name,date of birth, gender )she can apply anytime via the ecensus website , the payments and delivery options is all in the website.
    now , after your wedding she can bring the Marriage Certificate to the Local Registrars Office in CDO then ask for the Advance Endorsement , there is a fee but its not too expensive.

how long will it take??
    https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/Delivery.aspx

my NSO marriage certificate arrived exactly two weeks after ive used the advance endorsement.
    Oh i see well thanks very much for that I will talk to Angeline about that next week.
    Great help
    "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"
    "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all" Lord Tenneson.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    i would like to know if ever that i already have my marriage visa approved can i visit the philippines after 6 months? is it ok? wil it affect my plan to get an indifinte residence

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    this is my first time in this forum

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaycon_24 View Post
    i would like to know if ever that i already have my marriage visa approved can i visit the philippines after 6 months? is it ok? wil it affect my plan to get an indifinte residence
    Welcome here.

Once you have arrived into UK on a Partner/Spouse visa you will be free to visit the Philippines anytime.
    You will not become eligible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) until after 5 years.
    There are currently no restrictions on residence/absences when making application for ILR
    However there are annual restrictions retrospectively imposed when apply for British Citizenship.

Normally holidays/absences of up to 90 days per year are OK

Thread Information