Quote Originally Posted by melovesengland View Post
Hello Guys! Here's a little story.

We have sent our report of marriage last year and wondered why we didnt receive any response or why our documents didn't return. I've seen this post yesterday that push me to ring them today after a good conversation with Rayna for an update.

Embassy said because I didn't include a return envelope they didn't return my documents. So I said I didn't see anything on your website - as well as on the form - that an applicant needs to include an envelope. They said that they didn't put it on the website because there are people who lives near the embassy and in London. So I said what about the Filipinos living far away from London, how would they know if they will include an envelope or not, the website wasn't clear enough. If I didn't ring how would I know that my marriage has been already registered. I also pointed that on the website it only says 3 clear copies of documents but in the form it says 4, so she said follow the form not the website. What's the point of having a website if it misleads people?

In the end, I said you have got to update your website or even put a note on their Civil Registry Page the choices on returning peoples document and eventually she agreed. I am going to collect my docus in London as we are going for a cruise on the Thames in July.
Hahaha..Good work Novie They got a proper lecture from you!