Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne2014 View Post
    Hello everyone. Just want to let you know that our documents for the Report of Marriage just arrived today. It was 2 months and a week since we filed it. There is no NSO paper. Just the copy of the report of marriage form with the stamp of the Ph Embassy logo, Consul's signature, registry numbers at the bottom of the page. Our original marriage certificate was also returned.
    That's all folks

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Does it really take longer than 1 month before they return the original marriage certificate? I am planning to apply a Schengen Visa for going to Spain, and I am afraid that my marriage certificate will not arrive on time. Or do I have to send the original copy of my marriage certificate in applying Schengen visa?

How many weeks or what is the time frame before they send back your documents?

are the photocopies of the passport should be coloured or the black and white is fine? I am about to submit mine tomorrow. hope I can receive a reply thanks

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Black and white photocopies are fine. Also, when I did my Report of Marriage, I got my documents back in just a few days (I stated it in the first post of this thread). Not sure how long it takes now.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Hi, these are my further questions:

these are the parts that I am confused about.

1. The header of the form, what should I put here? Foreign service post and date

2. Residence (does it have to be our full address??? if not what can we just put? can I just put Merseyside UK?)

3. this fill in the blanks?

4. Should I put my surname as Harrison now? Or still my surname when I was single that shows on passport?

#1. Leave it blank.

#2. If this asks for your residence, put full address. If this asks for your sponsors, putting just the city is okay.

#3. I didn't have to do that when I did mine ( the old form didn't have that part) but I'm guessing it asks for the day and place you filled up the form. Others will correct me if I'm wrong.

#4. You have to put your maiden name.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Thanks for all those info, I can fill out the form now!

Rayna - trying to give you rep but not letting me as I need to spread reps first. Did that and still need to spread more, will give you rep as soon as I am able to. Thanks for the details

Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    Rayna - trying to give you rep but not letting me as I need to spread reps first. Did that and still need to spread more, will give you rep as soon as I am able to. Thanks for the details
    -=rayna.keith=-

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Hi everyone, I've been married last year but have not file a 'Report of Marriage' yet to the Philippine Embassy London. My husband and I will be visiting Philippines this coming Christmas and I'm just kind of worried if it will affect our travel if I will not file a Report of Marriage before our schedule of departure. Would me and my husband be interrogated by the Philippine Immigration on why we did not file it yet? Can't sleep thinking of this matter as I want our holiday be smooth as possible and no hassle. Any advise will be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBryant View Post
    Hi everyone, I've been married last year but have not file a 'Report of Marriage' yet to the Philippine Embassy London. My husband and I will be visiting Philippines this coming Christmas and I'm just kind of worried if it will affect our travel if I will not file a Report of Marriage before our schedule of departure. Would me and my husband be interrogated by the Philippine Immigration on why we did not file it yet? Can't sleep thinking of this matter as I want our holiday be smooth as possible and no hassle. Any advise will be much appreciated.
    No need to do it for travel purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBryant View Post
    The Report of Marriage is not a requirement for travel.

Just a thought if you got the chance whilst you are in the Philippines, you can ask at NSO if you can have your marriage registered there instead. I'm not quite sure about it though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information