Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: new here

Newbie (Restricted Access) zenz's Avatar

new here

its nice to know that this forum helps a lot... where i learn things that i can used in the future of getting a visa... tnx

Quote Originally Posted by zenz View Post
    its nice to know that this forum helps a lot... where i learn things that i can used in the future of getting a visa...tnx
    ... it makes 'zenz'! Doesn't it?

Perhaps you'd like to start the ball rolling by telling us about your particular circumstances and how best we can help you achieve your specific aims.

helloo!!!
    im planning to apply for fiance visa (settlement visa) can anyone give me a good sample of a cover letter and sponsor letter. what details should we include and what should not be included to avoid being refused. And what other proof we need to provide when registrar office don't allowed arrangement weddings...help us pls....

helloo!!!
    i'm planning to apply for fiance visa (settlement visa) ... what details should we include and what should not be included to avoid being refused.
    Okay ... can I first direct you to an excellent thread compiled by my good friend and fellow Moderator, Terpe ... following a major overhaul of the UK Visa System last July.

Go to the 'Search' facility - which is located at the extreme right of the coloured bar running along the top of this page [underneath the Filipino UK logo] - then, type in the words "All New Guide - How To Apply For A Fiancee Visa" ... a far more comprehensive and easily-understood version than that issued by the UKBA itself.

welcome to the forum
    No amount of makeup can mask an ugly heart

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    helloo!!!
    im planning to apply for fiance visa (settlement visa) can anyone give me a good sample of a cover letter and sponsor letter. what details should we include and what should not be included to avoid being refused. And what other proof we need to provide when registrar office don't allowed arrangement weddings...help us pls....
    Cover Letter thread - Fiancée Visa Application – Cover Letter Example
    Fiance Visa process & requirements -
    All New Guide - How to apply for a Fiance Visa
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

thanks.... and another thing we're starting to gather all evidence of our relationship my problem is we just met once face to face last december and were planning to apply this june this year so 6 months after we met. Is this alright to apply this long and met just once. hope guys u can enlighten our mind...thanks in advanced

Thread Information