Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Slightly Different Situation

needed as simple as basic experience or knowledge.

Problem: Married Pinoy wants to marry a British National.

Situation: I have a British GF/partner and been living together for 7 months now. But before we started living together i managed to support my wife in the Phils and produce a dependant visa, so she is now here but not with me(i know...i know...she should be with me, but NO i prefer my GF). We've had a not so happy married life before and it only lasted for the sake of the children. I've only got a Working Visa to stay here in UK, and so far...by reading most of the related posts......divorce is .
    Can anybody help me what to do......Annulment is not my option.........The wife is about to go back in the Phil's and have accepted to file a divorce(if applicable to us---reason for my post). My GF is aware of the situation but we are hoping to take the relationship one step further.
    Please help...advice needed.

Hi Caviteno, Are you saying you brought your filipino wife and children to the uk and then left them for another women,??? why did you bring them here if you didnt intend to stay together, it's sad to think they are very far from home without friends and family. hmmmmm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Caviteño View Post

Situation: I have a British GF/partner and been living together for 7 months now. But before we started living together i managed to support my wife in the Phils and produce a dependant visa, so she is now here but not with me(i know...i know...she should be with me, but NO i prefer my GF). We've had a not so happy married life before and it only lasted for the sake of the children. I've only got a Working Visa to stay here in UK, and so far...by reading most of the related posts......divorce is .
    Can anybody help me what to do......Annulment is not my option.........The wife is about to go back in the Phil's and have accepted to file a divorce(if applicable to us---reason for my post). My GF is aware of the situation but we are hoping to take the relationship one step further.
    You are right...

It is a slightly different situation...
    Divorce in Phil...?
    Someone has to be admitting to the courts, and prove, that he/she is mentally unstable or totally crazy...

British g/f...???
    Houston... we have a problem......

Answer: its not a visa problem its personal one...you are in the wrong site to ask advice first because mostly here are filipinas that got married to british men,never had a british women involve in a pinoy yeah there is one but still we didnt get to advice here because too complicated her personal life not the visa...and why annulment is not an option for you and your ex wife?i thought you no longer live together?when it is still the best option for you to make you a single person again so you can be able to marry your british gf here in uk and apply for a spouse visa back in the phil....well i think you know already the procedures of visa thing in legal manners....not unless you have something more than what you got now...i tell you straight that if u dont annul your wife back in the phil if you wanted to stay or live in uk for the rest of your life...and be with that british gf now...marry her here in uk so you will no worry for your work permit to expire...becoz this will complicate your status if you ever both decided to get married someday....i hope i sense it right....Mr. Caviteño
    Filipina a born survivor!

Banned
    Well, if you are that way inclined...

Chapter 3. Void and Voidable Marriages
    Art. 35. The following marriages shall be void from the beginning:
    (1) Those contracted by any party below eighteen years of age even with the consent of parents or guardians;
    (2) Those solemnized by any person not legally authorized to perform marriages unless such marriages were contracted with either or both parties believing in good faith that the solemnizing officer had the legal authority to do so;
    (3) Those solemnized without license, except those covered the preceding Chapter;
    (4) Those bigamous or polygamous marriages not failing under Article 41;
    (5) Those contracted through mistake of one contracting party as to the identity of the other; and
    (6) Those subsequent marriages that are void under Article 53.
    Art. 36. A marriage contracted by any party who, at the time of the celebration, was psychologically incapacitated to comply with the essential marital obligations of marriage, shall likewise be void even if such incapacity becomes manifest only after its solemnization. (As amended by Executive Order 227)

And there is more if you click the link

http://www.weddingsatwork.com/cultur...lycode01.shtml

Bye...

****info:it is the wifes own decision to come here and live with her relatives,just gave her a hand(its for the children anyway).*************

And for the kids....they live with my mum as of now---provided i am supporting them.

British g/f...???
    Houston... we have a problem......

lol Aromulus, i didnt know nobody likes British Females. Probably i just found a sensible one that can understand me!!!

marry her here in uk so you will no worry for your work permit to expire...becoz this will complicate your status if you ever both decided to get married someday....i hope i sense it right....Mr. Caviteño

??? How do i do this eljean???? exactly my problem.

note...it is also for the sake of the kids why Annulment is not an option for me.

well i tell you what...there are so many filipina in here that the first thing they ever settle is the annulment with their previous marriage becoz if you have plans to marry this brit girl someday then you have to prove that you are lawfully free to do so...or if not then the marriage will be void anyway no matter what if you stay married to your ex back in the PI...so the only option is to annul your wife back in the PI.make your self available first b4 doing any future plans or marrying again...if you think its for the sake of your children to stay married with your ex i dont think so...how bout your wife if she decided to get married again?what do u think she will do or does she wanted to stay married with you to ?even if you are with somebody now?

Thanks eljean

It's just a silly conservative law back home but i am aware that the law is there and i am bound to that.

But....is there any other way to get married in here? Probably Divorce is an option but not Annulment for the reason that it is VERY EXPENSIVE and without any assurance that it will be granted.
    Another reason really is for me to be able to stay here longer...been talking to the wife and she has approved for a Divorce if applicable. And my GF is also willing to take the risk just to be with me.

good that i not married a filipino. blimey i pity for the ex wife
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

now youre talking....

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    good that i not married a filipino. blimey i pity for the ex wife
    lol It is not always a the mans fault that relationships dont work! Things happen to everybody.... I did my best.....tried but failed!

Thanks eljean

It's just a silly conservative law back home but i am aware that the law is there and i am bound to that.

But....is there any other way to get married in here? Probably Divorce is an option but not Annulment for the reason that it is VERY EXPENSIVE and without any assurance that it will be granted.
    Another reason really is for me to be able to stay here longer...been talking to the wife and she has approved for a Divorce if applicable. And my GF is also willing to take the risk just to be with me.
    Thanks and you just admit it, that you want to stay for long here UK.... which is very obvious

Well, follow all the rules! it could take a while for you to settle here if that's what you planned about.....

when is your visa runs out?
    how long you've been here?

Your situition is quite similar to YUNALAS, if you can remember guys!

Here are some of her threads http://filipinaroses.com/search.php?searchid=59499
    Scot ===>

"The world is all about diversity. I am different and you are different."

I do want to stay longer here and thats not a problem, I still got less than 2 years to stay but for the reason that i found a new lifeand wanting to take one step further like settling down with our own house, i am looking for an answer to my situation....I have an option to go to US with the help of my relatives but since i've got a GF here for considerably 11 months now(longer than some of my past relationships) and she is asking me to stay with her...... i am seriously looking for options.

Options:

Start to file for your annulment since you still have 2 years here,as you know it could take a while to process. Then apply fiance visa!

If that how keen you are to be with her
    Scot ===>

"The world is all about diversity. I am different and you are different."

First, money is a big problem here.... next is that, everybody in th Phil's will have something to worry about. Just trying to do this as quiet and simple as i can.

FINAL ANSWER:Mr. Caviteno lam ko tagalog ka kasi obvious ba sa pangalan mo pa lang...ano ba talaga ang gusto mo mangyari?kasi di mo tinutumbok ang gusto mo talaga mangyari eh gusto mo ba sa uk dahil sa gf mo na briton o dahil sa opportunidad lang?gusto mo sya pakasalan pero ayaw mo namang i annul ang asawa mo sa pinas na alam mo naman na hanggat kasal ka pa sa kanya pwede pa sa maghabol kahit saang lupalop kapa ng mundo dahil legal parin kayong mag asawa...then mahal mo ba talaga ang briton na babae o ginagamit mo lang sya para makakuha ka ng permanent na visa na alam mo namang kailangan mo lang pakasalan sa legal na paraan ang isang tao para makastay ka so kailang wala kang sabit lahat ng papeles mo legal kasi di naman kami nagapply na me asawa kami sa pinas na naiwan...nagpakasal kami sa mga briton na ito dahil mahal namin at saka responsable sila kumpara sa mga pinoy na lalakisa totoo lang ha...at saka kung para sa mga anak mo naman...wala naman din problema kasi pwede mo parin naman siguro suportahan sila kahit mag asawa ulit...kasi nga yan ang batas sa pinas...
    dito sa uk kung magpapakasal ka kailangan nga dito papeles na nagpapatunay na single kana ulit...at saka kung working permit lang ang hawak mo kailangan mo paring umuwi ng pinas kung mag eexpire na visa mo dito pero kung ang plano mo naman na di na umuwi at ang naiisip mo na paraan ay ang mag asawa na lang ng briton pero ayaw mong hiwalayan ang asawa mo sa pinas ay wala talagang pupuntahan ang plano mong iyan...baka di ka na tuluyan pang makabalik ng uk...sana naiintindihan mo na ngayon ang mga sinasabi ko sa yo....nasa sayo ang problema kailangan mo lang ilagay sa tama ang lahat...
    tama at legal lam mo namang masyado ng naghihigpit ang immigration ngayon sa mga immigrants diba....di kami nagaadvice sa mga bagay na di namin pinagdaanan...lahat kami dito ginawa at tinupad ang mga patakaran ng home office para makasama namin ang aming mga asawa...at sana gets mo narin ito...

Quote Originally Posted by eljean View Post
    FINAL ANSWER:Mr. Caviteno lam ko tagalog ka kasi obvious ba sa pangalan mo pa lang...ano ba talaga ang gusto mo mangyari?kasi di mo tinutumbok ang gusto mo talaga mangyari eh gusto mo ba sa uk dahil sa gf mo na briton o dahil sa opportunidad lang?gusto mo sya pakasalan pero ayaw mo namang i annul ang asawa mo sa pinas na alam mo naman na hanggat kasal ka pa sa kanya pwede pa sa maghabol kahit saang lupalop kapa ng mundo dahil legal parin kayong mag asawa...then mahal mo ba talaga ang briton na babae o ginagamit mo lang sya para makakuha ka ng permanent na visa na alam mo namang kailangan mo lang pakasalan sa legal na paraan ang isang tao para makastay ka so kailang wala kang sabit lahat ng papeles mo legal kasi di naman kami nagapply na me asawa kami sa pinas na naiwan...nagpakasal kami sa mga briton na ito dahil mahal namin at saka responsable sila kumpara sa mga pinoy na lalakisa totoo lang ha...at saka kung para sa mga anak mo naman...wala naman din problema kasi pwede mo parin naman siguro suportahan sila kahit mag asawa ulit...kasi nga yan ang batas sa pinas...
    dito sa uk kung magpapakasal ka kailangan nga dito papeles na nagpapatunay na single kana ulit...at saka kung working permit lang ang hawak mo kailangan mo paring umuwi ng pinas kung mag eexpire na visa mo dito pero kung ang plano mo naman na di na umuwi at ang naiisip mo na paraan ay ang mag asawa na lang ng briton pero ayaw mong hiwalayan ang asawa mo sa pinas ay wala talagang pupuntahan ang plano mong iyan...baka di ka na tuluyan pang makabalik ng uk...sana naiintindihan mo na ngayon ang mga sinasabi ko sa yo....nasa sayo ang problema kailangan mo lang ilagay sa tama ang lahat...
    tama at legal lam mo namang masyado ng naghihigpit ang immigration ngayon sa mga immigrants diba....di kami nagaadvice sa mga bagay na di namin pinagdaanan...lahat kami dito ginawa ang tinupad ang mga patakaran ng home office para makasama namin ang aming mga asawa...at sana gets mo narin ito...

haha di yan applicable sa lahat! In my post earlier not all men are the reason why relationships doesnt work.

Thanks po to all the advices but my mind is at right now! And fact(of course this will stay as a matter of my own opinion) i do love my GF here. The difference between us is that i came here and found her rather than coming here because of someone else. That makes everything complicated! oh well, life!!!!

Anyway....Final Answer.....I want to marry her! (Unbelievable but true!)

well this case is closed then good luck and may love be with you ...

Thanks! Everybody is searching for a better and happy life...there are things that we want that makes us happy or makes that somebody we love happy!

Sadly things are sometimes hard rather than complicated.

Lightbulb

if life is easy then there will be no rules...and no one will search for it...the more obstacle you overcome the more it makes you become a better person...

Quote Originally Posted by eljean View Post
    if life is easy then there will be no rules...and no one will search for it...the more obstacle you overcome the more it makes you become a better person...
    Yep, you are right....and hopefully for one more time, that applies to me.

Kawawa Naman Nang Asawa At Mga Anak Mo Na Naiwan Sa Pinas... Well Good Luck To U AND Ur New Life Here With Brit Girl...wish U Luck!!!!

Thanks! But the kids are still part of the plan.

Eljean is right If you wanna marry your G/F you must file annulment first in the Phils kasi hindi ka naman ikakasal dito kung walang kang proof na your legaly free.. As long as you and your wife know your responsibility to your children as parents nobody can judge you as far as i know lahat ng magulang gustong bigyan ng kumpletong pamilya ang kanilang mga anak... If you are very much inlove with your GF thats good ilagay mo lang sa tama.. Good luck
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

Banned
    beautiful belfast-now/beautiful bayawan-future!
    haha

cAVITEÑo...hmmmm sounds familiar in ur situation....
    iF U THINK NA DI nag wowork out relationship nyo then tapusin mo ng maayos...mahirap pumasok sa panibagong pag-ibig sa maling paraan......IN ORDER TO FULFILL HAPPINESS START IT IN A RIGHT WAY....

haha di yan applicable sa lahat! In my post earlier not all men are the reason why relationships doesnt work.

Thanks po to all the advices but my mind is at right now! And fact(of course this will stay as a matter of my own opinion) i do love my GF here. The difference between us is that i came here and found her rather than coming here because of someone else. That makes everything complicated! oh well, life!!!!

Anyway....Final Answer.....I want to marry her! (Unbelievable but true!)
    hi caviteno divorce or annul its up to you but you need to do something to your ex wife to become free to marry again,if its not you ended of jail bcoz that is bigamy which is against the law

Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    hi caviteno divorce or annul its up to you but you need to do something to your ex wife to become free to marry again,if its not you ended of jail bcoz that is bigamy which is against the law
    Thats my problem ....wife already agreed for the divorce but seems not applicable to my situation Ohhh well.

Quote Originally Posted by kukurokuk View Post
    cAVITEÑo...hmmmm sounds familiar in ur situation....
    iF U THINK NA DI nag wowork out relationship nyo then tapusin mo ng maayos...mahirap pumasok sa panibagong pag-ibig sa maling paraan......IN ORDER TO FULFILL HAPPINESS START IT IN A RIGHT WAY....

What can u advice me, from your experience with that familiar situation???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information