Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access) stonesboy's Avatar

nice to meet you all

Hi i have just joined and i am looking for some advice if possible ? I am looking for a phill lady as i prefer the look and the culture and all about them. I am in buckinghamshire and would prefer a phill lady already in the uk but i am not sure where to meet them and would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks in advance for your help

The best place to meet a nice Filipina is to get yourself out there as there are many many single ladies looking for a genuine relationship

Also you can get to know the culture the lifestyle & a chance to have a faboulous holiday

Most Filipinos here are in a relationship or to busy with work but its your choice what direction you wish to take & I wish you well with the choice you decide to take

AN HAPPY WIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE

Bucks?Theres a sizeable pinoy community in Milton-keynes(I know a few there)they have a fiesta in campbell park every year,what about the culture attracts you?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Out of county Stones but there's a fair few nurses at Wexham Park Hospital in Slough, not sure about Wycombe

Your profile says London,you could always spend the day around earls court,I always used to get into conversations with pinays there and they always were either single or had single friends they were looking to match-make and play cupid for.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Your profile says London,you could always spend the day around earls court,I always used to get into conversations with pinays there and they always were either single or had single friends they were looking to match-make and play cupid for.
    Quite right - if you don't ask you don't get, are you a man or mouse etc etc.

This is probably the best route for Stones - thread starts "Just joined" but top right "Join Date Oct 2011". Don't let the grass grow under your feet Stones

Newbie (Restricted Access) stonesboy's Avatar
    thank you all for your replies and appreciate it. I was in London but moved to Bucks and i did join a while ago but moved and just revisited my account here. Have a new place now and want a new start with a pinoy.
    The thing i like about the culture is how warm and welcoming and loving a culture it is. Family is everything and i think this way too.
    Thanks again though for all your advice hope i can find happiness as lots of you seem to have

and want a new start with a pinoy.
    Your better off with a piNAY stones

Thread Information