Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: little secrets

little secrets

do you keep things from your partner, nothing to worry about but things you think if they knew they would blow there top,i dont, i may forget to say something but nothing major, now does your partner keep things from you and when you do find out something you then blow your top, and that is why they dont say something because if they did you would blow your top, its a tricky one for them they know how we are so keep it quiet and it goes away or say something then they seem to be telling, here is what happened this week, my son goes out and hes had a great time comes in when we are fast asleep and decides to put a pizza in the oven because hes hungry aswell as drunk,well you know what happens then goes to bed with the pizza cooking, Ems gets up for her hourly pee and thinks yum yum i smell food, goes down stairs to an oven on and a charred blackened pizza and no sign of the son, well this all happened the other day and i did not know nothing about it till i overhead Ems saying to dexter about cleaning his mess, well you know what happened next, yep i blew my top, and what made it worst, my son says its ok nothing happened, DOUBLE BLOW TOP TIME, you see the less you know the better you are, my poor Em did not know where to put her face other then down into her KFC, we all have done silly stupid things in our life but things like this could cost us our lives or the house, STUPID BOY

Sort of like on Skype "Oh I love you but I need sleep, yes I'm going straight to bed, goodnight mahal ko mwahhh"

But then - it's really the next 5 hours into the night and early morning on the Xbox

Not that I've ever done this, oh no............not me...........surely not, no not me, so don't anyone tell her

Trusted Member
    My ex just kept from me the fact that she was someone else while I was away.
    Oh, and the fact that she had two kids not one, until AFTER we were married.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    My ex just kept from me the fact that she was someone else while I was away.
    Oh, and the fact that she had two kids not one, until AFTER we were married.
    exs are good at keeping secrets and you are always the last to know too

Thread Information