Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

How a foreign tourist is sexually harassed in Delhi

A journey to "Incredible India" may be anything but if the tourist in question decides to stop in Delhi.

Since last month's brutal gang-rape of a young student on a moving bus in Delhi, the government and the police have begun implementing pieces of a repair manual to make the city safer.

watch the video in the link ..

http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/h...15871?ndtv_rhs
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

I will watch the video later but I have personal experience of an old girlfriends hassle in india and pakistan,I had an austrian girlfriend,I met her in kashmir,bumped into her again in Delhi and she came over to pakistan to visit me a few times before it fizzled out,she was blond,blue eyed,in india guys were constanly trying to hit on her,one idiot hotel owner got her on her own and asked her to leave me as he had a hotel guys would try and walk beside her to rub against her like dogs try and touch her etc,luckily she wasnt a shrinking violet average woman Pakistan was worse,guys almost fought each other to sit behind her on buses so they could try and touch her through the small gap at the rear of the seats,guys would ask her could they f*ck her,and there are three instances that defy belief,one was a hotel worker who climbed out onto a balcony to peep through a crack in the curtains,she noticed his shadow backlit on the curtains
    I knew a pinay in this country,bogus student who married a pakistani,also a bogus student,they were kicked out and went to live in 'Pindi,well just outside 'Pindi actually,she always thought she was going to some sort of paradise,I sometimes wonder what happened to her as I know how the average pakistani woman is living.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

the video isn't much really, a guy talks to her and says he has a big xxxx and other people over charging her
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Thats nowt then,seen much worse than that,even had a guy ask could he f*ck ME Mind you I had the same in pinas(or should that be penis?),I wonder what happened about the 15 year old brit girl scarlett keeling who was raped and murdered on a beach in Goa a couple of years ago?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Trusted Member
    They just live in a totally different world.

Tourists need educating....to think of it as visiting an open zoo, with the associated risks.

I found it a little intimidating in Malaysia - walking around with a pretty girl got a lot of attention and I hated it - mind you it wasnt as bad as has been described above but compared to here it was uncomfortable..

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    the video isn't much really, a guy talks to her and says he has a big xxxx and other people over charging her
    About the same in hundreds of places.

Not saying anything about Northampton

Thread Information