Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Cool Report of marriage to Philippine embassy - London

Hi,

I have been searching far and wide for answers if I can register my marriage in Uk by post. If anyone can help me that would be super.

Thank you in advance xx

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Yes you can. Just address it to Philippine Embassy's address. Make sure all the requirements are complete and include a pre-recorded envelope so they can return your marriage cert and copy of the report of marriage. Also, they said to put contact numbers along with the documents so they can contact you in case they need to. You can pay via postal money order to Philippine Embassy.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    Yes you can. Just address it to Philippine Embassy's address. Make sure all the requirements are complete and include a pre-recorded envelope so they can return your marriage cert and copy of the report of marriage. Also, they said to put contact numbers along with the documents so they can contact you in case they need to. You can pay via postal money order to Philippine Embassy.
    Hello raynaputi,I would like to know if renewal of pasport,report of marriage and report of childbirth can be also done by post....hope i will get your reply here..and thanks

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PAT View Post
    Hello raynaputi,I would like to know if renewal of pasport,report of marriage and report of childbirth can be also done by post....hope i will get your reply here..and thanks
    Hi Pat,

Report of Marriage and Birth can be done via post but not the renewal of passport. The embassy needs you to have biometrics done with them so you need to renew your passport in person.

Have a read on their website about the requirements.. http://philembassy-uk.org/consular-matters/passport
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Thread Information