Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

863000 Illegals in the UK - what a disgrace

Enough illegal migrants to fill three cities the size of Newcastle: Home Office reports that 863,000 are living in the UK

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2HJyXGwju

This is the figure the Govt is now admitting to - obviously the real number is much higher

Three Newcastles full of ii's its more than that but to think at LEAST that many crammed onto this island,incredible figure

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

the figure for a long time that was thrown about was 1m, but they would only be guessing

70% in London not surprising safety in numbers
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

70% in London not surprising safety in numbers
    I could take you to a few high-streets which if you blocked-off and did a UKBA sweep you would fill a bus

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I could take you to a few high-streets which if you blocked-off and did a UKBA sweep you would fill a bus
    maybe that's what they should start dong, stopping people at random and asking for some form of ID.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Only one bus Tawi , places like Slough or Hounslow you'd need a convoy of them

places like Slough or Hounslow
    You missed out the daddy of them all,illegal-central.....Southall

Banned
    You missed out the daddy of them all,illegal-central.....Southall
    That would involve all the red London double deckers

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    maybe that's what they should start dong, stopping people at random and asking for some form of ID.
    Tut tut Joe haven't you heard of Human rights

Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Tut tut Joe haven't you heard of Human rights
    human rights , i know of right and wrong , those who are innocent have nothing to fear

I'm all for random checks but it's a bit like after the London bombings, I remember a fuss being kick up because a lot of people who were regarded as possible terrorists fitted a certain ethnic description so you get the old r word popping up again
    I would have a law saying regardless of who you are we are doing a check on you-tough .... if you done nowt wrong what ya worried about.

Most thought to come from India, Nigeria, Pakistan, China, and Bangladesh

Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    I'm all for random checks but it's a bit like after the London bombings, I remember a fuss being kick up because a lot of people who were regarded as possible terrorists fitted a certain ethnic description so you get the old r word popping up again
    I would have a law saying regardless of who you are we are doing a check on you-tough .... if you done nowt wrong what ya worried about.
    I remember my dad having his garage searched in the 70's simply because he was Irish. No human rights in those days. Innocent people didn't create a fuss, I remember my Dad offering them to check his shed to avoid them having to come back.

863,000? ... that's almost equivalent to the population of Glasgow!

its not going to get any better is it

Now if the Government actually spent some time and effort catching and removing these, maybe they wouldn't have to attack their own citizens and innocent LEGAL immigrants that will pay taxes and help the country!

Thread Information