Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Payslip #5

Respected Member

Payslip #5

Well just back from Bohol, had a wonderful time with the wife and our son who I left at 5 months when he wasnt really doing much but has now started walking and talking (screaming) so much more fun! Had his first birthday celebration where I cut his hair for the first time with clippers. I was impressed with the result (a #3 grade) but the wife then attacked him the next day ('I was only tidying it up!') with no grade so he now looks like a little convict haha.

In work today (and totally jetlagged) but payslip #5 was on my desk OMG its getting close!

Our hotel room in Cebu overlooked the Keppel Building so wife was ultra happy that she got an orientation as to where it is she will be submitting early Feb.

We trust you all had a Happy Christmas, keep posting the success stories it really gives us confidence and we wish eveyone, wherever you are, together or not, a wonderful and prosperous New Year. Here's to 2013 and happy families.

Good things come to those who wait,may 2013 be your year

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

wow i wish we was over in Bohol, i bet the weather here is a shock, anyway welcome back

I'm glad that you got to spend Christmas with your wife, son and your in-laws.
    Shame you couldn't spend the whole Christmas week there till New Year's Day but I guess Skype will be the place to spend New Year's Eve night.
    Welcome back to the cold wet UK

BoholoX, you're doing great

Just a heads-up that each of those payslips needs to be on or above the minimum.
    Even just one payslip below the requirement (£1550) will cause refusal.
    If you do have any below, better consider how to best utilise a category B application.

Respected Member
    Cheers Terpe

Thanks for the concern, I'm fortunate that my salary is in excess of the £18.6k so all 6 will be above the bottom limit. Still doesnt mean we save anything each month as I'm paying for two rents, two elecy bills, two internets, two phones and two satellites! Cant wait till they are here as I can then also claim married persons tax allowance and child benefit worth about £200 a month. We will finally have some financial breathing space for the first time in a year. Bring on 2013!

good luck boholoX for your application

Thread Information