Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Leaving Philippines - any requirements?

My wife recived her settlement Visa a few days back, took 5 weeks fir decision. She will now get her CFO sticker applied in her Passport, but what does she need to do?.

> Does she need to get a chest X-Ray to prove she doesnt have TB for uk immigration?

> My baby son has got a UK passport and will be travelling over to the uK with my wife next month, Are there any requirement as he will be using his UK passport to leave the Philippines for the first time?

> How much are the exit taxes at Manila airport?.

> Any suugestions on best place (internet / phone ) to book wife's one way ticket to the UK. Someone mentioned on here "Philippine Island connections" in southhampton - are they reptuable?

is there anthing else my wife needs to do before leaving the Philippines. Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I want it all to go smoothly.

Trusted Member
    I don't believe you need worry about your baby having a UK passport as regards leaving or entering.
    From what I can remember there is no visa requirement for children under 2 years...entering staying in or leaving the Phils, but you may like to check on the Phils govt site . No problems for the baby entering the UK of course.

My own child was in this situation more than once, but a few years ago

Mother, as a Filipino will need to pay Travel Tax (last I heard it was 1,620 pesos)+ airport tax of course, which I believe has been put back down to 550 pesos now, but more recent travellers than me can confirm. (All this type of information is available on google search of course).

A good idea to get a chest Xray done for your wife only...and keep it to show UK immigration if asked.

Thread Information