Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Cloud Cuckoo Land - Blairs Latest Comments

Tony Blair: immigration good for Britain

Tony Blair has defended his immigration policies warning that people who come to Britain have played a positive role and they should not be made a “scapegoat for our problems”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...r-Britain.html

I cant put into words the hatred I feel for this creature

Perhaps he can enlighten us as to the positive role these Roma filth in London play

Send him a nice email Ded,

B'Liar (freudian slip)

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    I agree with most of what Tony Blair says in the article, especially this paragraph:

“Of course it has to be controlled, and illegal immigration has to be tackled head on. It's important that we do that,” he said. “But overall I would like to say that I think immigration has been good for Britain and most immigrants have assimilated well. So don't make them a scapegoat for our problems.”

In my view, immigration has definitely been good for Britain. Without it, we really would be in trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesey View Post
    I agree with most of what Tony Blair says in the article, especially this paragraph:

“Of course it has to be controlled, and illegal immigration has to be tackled head on. It's important that we do that,” he said. “But overall I would like to say that I think immigration has been good for Britain and most immigrants have assimilated well. So don't make them a scapegoat for our problems.”

In my view, immigration has definitely been good for Britain. Without it, we really would be in trouble!
    I also agree!
    but i dont agree with this:-I cant put into words the hatred I feel for this creature

Perhaps he can enlighten us as to the positive role these Roma filth in London play

The previous statement could only be classed as outright racism. Perhaps the writer knows these people personally? How does he know you are not looking at a group of lawyers, doctors or what? Perhaps they have fallen on hard times but just maybe they have a positive contribution to make to our society. At least they should be given a chance to prove it.

Trusted Member
    It might be good for like him who live on another planet.

we can all scream and shout but where will it get you, start shouting in your city centre, wait and see who comes to hear you, the police thats who,i am afraid there is nothing you can do, vote ukip, what will that do, bugger all, well thats just my opinion, i dont vote and will never vote so realy i have no say, roll on a few more years and i will vote then with my feet

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lordna View Post
    I also agree!
    but i dont agree with this:-I cant put into words the hatred I feel for this creature

The previous statement could only be classed as outright racism. Perhaps the writer knows these people personally? How does he know you are not looking at a group of lawyers, doctors or what? Perhaps they have fallen on hard times but just maybe they have a positive contribution to make to our society. At least they should be given a chance to prove it.
    I agree with Lordna. I am tempted to report the OP statement to the police.

I am very surprised that the site owner allows these kinds of statements.

its called free speach, then again if you dont like what you read dont read it,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    its called free speach, then again if you dont like what you read dont read it,
    Shall we put your theory to the test?

in what way

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post

I think lastditch has run off to phone the cops.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesey View Post

but Blair didn't control it, he says he has nothing to say sorry for, yet the labour party has admitted it made mistakes, it should have placed the same controls on Polish people as it did on Romanians and Bulgarians.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

if we all had hindsight life would be very good, but we have not so you learn by your mistakes, but do we

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    but Blair didn't control it, he says he has nothing to say sorry for, yet the labour party has admitted it made mistakes, it should have placed the same controls on Polish people as it did on Romanians and Bulgarians.
    Agree.

(by Bliar ?)
    It also depends upon what your definition of 'really would be in trouble' means.

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    if we all had hindsight life would be very good, but we have not so you learn by your mistakes, but do we

if Blair didnt make mistakes why did they place restrictions on Bulgarians and Romanians then
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    I think lastditch has run off to phone the cops.

Snitch!

Trusted Member
    It's beginning to feel a lot like...

Attachment 7460

Amen.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by lordna View Post
    I also agree!

No racism anywhere in those comments made by Dedworth. Look up the official meaning of the word. The racism red line has been tested recently in the courts in the Terry case, and Frankie Boyle. Free speech does involve comments that some people might find offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post

We allow them because some people agree with the comments, some don't, see the posts above. You can report it to the police but they won't be interested (Re: The 2 recent court cases mentioned).

I have groups of people I can't stand, Geordies .... so I must be a racist .... can't understand a word the nuckle dragging neanderthals say
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

I hate snobs-Harrogate full of them

Lawyer has just been on TV basically explaining that in this counry we have a right to post comments that some people would find offensive and that the courts will now only get involved in extreme cases that are ongoing and not one-off comments.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Geordies ........ can't understand a word the nuckle dragging neanderthals say
    Me neither,and I was born there

Some of what Teflon Tone says is correct - there have been benefits to immigration. Where he goes conveniently selectively deaf is when it is pointed out some of the less "quality" incomers who he has allowed in.

Well I am not offended by Dedworths picture - not saying I agree, but I am not offended - why? Because I remember the exact story that picture relates to and who those people are.
    The real offenders though are not the Roma, who if we were them we would probably also consider coming somewhere we can claim claim claim, but the EU which demands freedom of movement, Tony Blair who took the Labour party for a while to being very pro-EU (He was not popular in his own party, and they are normally not very keen on the EU) and the tory party (which despite what you might think, is extremely pro-EU, the members who are not tend to be crusty sorts who are euro-sceptic because they think "the wogs start at Calais" and lament the passing of the red bits on the map).

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Lawyer has just been on TV basically explaining that in this counry we have a right to post comments that some people would find offensive and that the courts will now only get involved in extreme cases that are ongoing and not one-off comments.
    They'd have a field day with the youtube comments.

Mentioning Geordies, there is often a "regional look" wherever you go in the UK. Cornwall you will see many more men with round faces and bulbous noses than you would elsewhere, these differences are often very difficult to describe, and it's only proportions of the people - the ones say who have had family there for many generations.

I'd never have thought this of Newcastle, until I went there. Quite a number of the men there really do look like Biffa Bacon's dad from Viz

bb.png

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Iani View Post
    I'd never have thought this of Newcastle, until I went there. Quite a number of the men there really do look like Biffa Bacon's dad from Viz

bb.png

At first glance he's a bit like Desperate Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Iani View Post
    Mentioning Geordies, there is often a "regional look" wherever you go in the UK. Cornwall you will see many more men with round faces and bulbous noses than you would elsewhere, these differences are often very difficult to describe, and it's only proportions of the people - the ones say who have had family there for many generations.

bb.png

I was thinking more Desperate Dan.

Ded... Great minds....!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information