Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    It seems that a remark which seems to offend some people is more important than letting some and I say some not all people in this country who have no right to be here scrounging off the state.
    Thats what worries me peoples priorities!

Racism is no longer a scareword the way it used to be,freedom of speech reigns supreme,anyone who has witnessed Roma begging/pickpocketing gangs in action or been harrassed by the same roma day in,day out selling big issue copies while they live in virtual fagin gangs run by a roma bill sykes or similar wouldnt feel they had to be unduly complementary in their description of the people.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    From The Beano

http://www.beano.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    From The Beano

http://www.beano.com/

Quote Originally Posted by lordna View Post
    The picture itself posted by Dedworth was not in anyway offensive, however the comment made under it was definitely racist and could be offensive to readers of this forum. Steve suggests that we dont have to read it but the only way of doing just that would be no longer belong to this forum. Now that would be a shame as I believe my views and that of others are , in the main, both enjoyable and informative. Personally speaking i think the administrators should ask anyone making a racist remark to withdraw it in the interests of all on this forum.

Racism is when someone is discriminated against (singled out) because of their race, the colour of their skin, their nationality, their accent or first language, or their ethnic or national origin. Racism is a hate crime, and is illegal. Whether that is spoken, written or otherwise communicated, its still illegal in this country and should not be tolerated by anyone.
    it does not bother me who writes what and reads what,there are lots of post on here that i dont read, would that make me leave, not a chance, there has been a lot of name calling on here from differant people not to there face but when you do read between the lines they just dont like each other, is that racist, grow up and if you want to leave then leave, if you want to talk then talk, we are supposed to be adults act like it, this is all because someone did not get it all there own way,

its funny who we talk too and i think by the by we all get on with each other, we all have lots in common too, but aint it funny when the people you are talking too think they have been crossed, i am so glad who i am, i cant please everyone and maybe there are some people out there that hate my guts, but if did not want to be here and i thought i had be wronged well i would just say bye bye and up yours, but some cant do that, its a sad sad state to be in, just my thoughts dont mean to offend anyone

Trusted Member
    I'm sure you'd be the last person on the forum to be disliked by anyone Steve.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lordna View Post
    The picture itself posted by Dedworth was not in anyway offensive, however the comment made under it was definitely racist and could be offensive to readers of this forum. Steve suggests that we dont have to read it but the only way of doing just that would be no longer belong to this forum. Now that would be a shame as I believe my views and that of others are , in the main, both enjoyable and informative. Personally speaking i think the administrators should ask anyone making a racist remark to withdraw it in the interests of all on this forum.

Racism is when someone is discriminated against (singled out) because of their race, the colour of their skin, their nationality, their accent or first language, or their ethnic or national origin. Racism is a hate crime, and is illegal. Whether that is spoken, written or otherwise communicated, its still illegal in this country and should not be tolerated by anyone.
    Exactly. But what if the administrators and the site owner agree with the essence of the racist messages? Then they may well allow it to remain uncensored.

Ultimately the site owner has responsibility for the content.

Anyone looking in will easily be able to see the number of posts made over the years by a certain individual with racist connotations. Not a one off, by any means. I think this is more serious than some people know.

Nobody will stop racism its been going on for years. But lastlid is right people are looking in and the moderators have a right to censor posts. But it is a matter of opinion and free speech how you define the difference I dont know.

... how about using some good, old fashioned PCS:

PLAIN COMMON SENSE?

Time WAS when normal folk accepted that:-

"Sticks and stones may break their bones
    But names would never harm them."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post

PLAIN COMMON SENSE?

"Most of these things are covered under existing legislation. If you're making statements that are likely to incite racial hatred it doesn't matter if you shout them in the street or shout them on Twitter or your blog. If it is likely or aimed at inciting racial hatred you can expect a visit from the police."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012...n_1407795.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post

PLAIN COMMON SENSE?

Some folk are not normal and talk out of their ....

Trusted Member
    I will ask my stepson what he thinks about this.

Here is his current facebook profile pic.

Thank some people still have a sense of humour.

Brill pic Graham but thank F... you were not the one holding the Gollywog as Binlid would have had you arrested now

Trusted Member
    Must have been the experience of being brought up by a 'racist' from 3 years of age.

Funnliy enough I have a possible new love interest-she is a very attractive gambian lady,dark skinned and a Muslim to boot lovely girl and believes that it's the womans job to look after the man
    Plus she is 20 years younger than me with big boobs
    whatcha think?

Classic

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Funnliy enough I have a possible new love interest-she is a very attractive gambian lady,dark skinned and a Muslim to boot lovely girl and believes that it's the womans job to look after the man
    Plus she is 20 years younger than me with big boobs
    whatcha think?
    I think she'd suit you down to the ground Les.

You could lend her that hat.

Brill tv

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post

Classic
    The youtube comments at the top on this (very funny) video are probably the most revealing thing though.

Yes black people finding in not racist lol
    It's down to these bloody busybodys with nothing better to do.
    Also i would like to add while we are all being investigated by the cops for not being racist,does anybody on here want to police the streets and stop muggers and violent crime being commited while the poilce carry out this waste of time?

Trusted Member
    Maybe lastsnitch will be able to answer that.

I'm finishing on this subject now as it's run it's course and I've learnt a few things about one or two on here.
    Can't be arsed tis the season of goodwill time to put on a happy face.
    Btw Graham coming through to york a week on Saturday with me sister and a mate,meeting up with my son and daughter you are welcome to join us for a beer

Trusted Member
    I'll take you up on that Les...PM me nearer the time and I'll give you my tel.number.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    The youtube comments at the top on this (very funny) video are probably the most revealing thing though.
    ... *GOLLY! Just thinking though ... what if *its name was Sam - and say, for instance, it'd been stored away in a damp, musty attic (for the sake of 'political correctness'!) - would it be offensive to refer to it as "Sam with bo"?

Love it when maggie starts to say it's name and says he is called Samboer Sinbad!

From that link: "The law only covers acts that are intended, or are likely, to stir up racial hatred."

Thanks for clearing that up for us, great help No one stirring up racial hatred anywhere on this forum.

Oh hang on a minute, we do have someone one here that is stirring up hatred though, has annoyed so many members they are lucky to still be here, has been given more rope on occassions due to his post count and time on here and yet still continues to hang himself. Anyone else in the 10+ years of this who had received so many negative complaints would have been long banned by now, especially as this member has been advised on many occassions to cool it down.

Thanks for all your input of the years but due to a majority vote we now have to ban you. Do not sign up again on my property or you will be reported to the authorities for harrassment and trespass. Do not bother contacting me, wifey or the Mods, your messages will be binned and not read.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Talking of the French in my earlier thread, I know we all take the mick out of them for basically handing over France to the Germans in WWII, and a hell of a lot of British comedies have taken the piddle out them because of it, and as it cost 1000's of British lives getting the country back for them no surprise with that. In reality though it was the government and Parisians that gave it away, the rest of the country setup the resistance and became one of the best fighting forces in the war

Or as the Germans would say, terrorists. Similar to Libya and Syria lately, one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Trusted Member
    If it wasn't for Irish terrorism I wouldn't be here, because my Southern Irish Grandma wouldn't have had to come to England after marrying a British soldier.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information